(13)

"the inevitable reunion"

kind of stole this idea from a video I saw on TikTok (i cant remember their @) but added to it anyways enjoy x

(btw this is a non zombie apocalypse au)

-

Cheongsan got an invitation from suhyeok to join him at a restaurant with Namra.

They hadn't spoken in a long time and since Suhyeok was feeling nostalgic and didn't exactly get closure with Cheongsan, he invited him.

Cheongsan accepted without knowing one small detail of the reunion.

Suhyeok had invited his even older friend, Gwinam. Gwinam and Cheongsan had been friendly with each other before but things happened between them which Suhyeok wasn't aware of and whenever they were near each other, hell broke loose.

Suhyeok wanted for everyone to have closure so he thought bringing Gwinam and not telling Cheongsan and not telling Gwinam Cheongsan was coming, would be a good idea to ease whatever happened between them.

~

After getting out the shower and drying off, Cheongsan threw on a baggy shirt with some basic jeans and some converse. It was simple but he didn't exactly think it was such a formal occasion.

He met up with Namra and Suhyeok who were already sat down and at the table, waiting to order.

"Cheongsan" Suhyeok looked up and smiled at the boy stood before him. He gestured for him to sit down as he greeted back, "how have you been?" He asked, Cheongsan looked at him then at Namra and back at him.

"alright I guess, how are you guys going though?" Namra smiled and looked at Suhyeok as he did the same. Her cheeks grew a rose pigment and chuckled softly as she made eye contact with her cute boyfriend.

"we're doing great" Namra smiled, Suhyeok looked over his shoulder, as if waiting for someone.

"you okay?" Cheongsan asked. Namra followed Suhyeoks actions as she heard someone walk into the restaurant.

It was Gwinam.

Cheongsan's heart dropped. Nobody told him that he would be there otherwise he wouldn't have come. Suhyeok looked at Cheongsan after glancing at Gwinam who was walking to the table after Namra waved him over.

"Suhyeok what the fuck" Cheongsan leaned forward slightly on the table, fury building as he clenched his fist.

Suhyeok gave an exaggerated shrug and chuckled nervously. Gwinam got to the table and immediately noticed Cheongsan who was avoiding any sort of eye contact.

"you didn't tell me he'd be here" He started conversation with Suhyeok as he sat down. Cheongsan felt himself uncontrollably shift away from Gwinam as he sat beside him.

"well I thought I'd invite both of my friends, and honestly, you guys need to make up," Suhyeok looked back and forth from Cheongsan and Gwinam "I don't know what happened between you guys but you need to sort it out, me and Namra did" he wrapped his arm around Namra and pulled her in closer, hugging her gently.