(10)

"push me"

-

"I'm scared" Cheongsan sniffled, his eyes puffy and swollen from his tears. Gwinam was sat beside him, doing his best to protect the frail boy. They knew about zombies but they didn't expect it to all happen in real life, it was just a movie thing, right?

Gwinam decided to bravely walk out of the classroom and see how bad it had become and to possibly find an escape route. Cheongsan was reluctant to let the comfort of his grasp go but had to so that they could escape.

He urged cheongsan to get up, looking at him with relief in his eyes. Gwinam took the boys hand, his face red and covered in his tears.

Most of the students had turned, cheongsan wished he turned himself because it was better than living like this, being stuck in an apocalypse with no prior knowledge of survival skills. He was too young to contemplate death, too young to fight in a zombie apocalypse.

Zombies crowded the boys immediately and Gwinam was able to push his way through them. Except, there was only so much even his heroic boyfriend could take.

The zombies swarmed them and Gwinam was able to rush them back into a classroom. Cheongsan stared at Gwinam in disbelief.

"your hand" he trembled as he pointed to the other boys bitten hand. Gwinam honestly didn't even notice he was bitten but he felt the pain of knowing he was about to loose his life. His cheongsan, his everything.

"fuck" he walked towards Cheongsan who walked away from him til he hit a wall, fearing he had already turned but instead of biting him, Gwinam put his hands on the boys face. Tears welling in his eyes, "I love you" he mumbled as he planted a kiss on the others lips.

Cheongsan was crying to begin with but was made worse as he realised what was going to happen.

Gwinam opened the window and was about to jump until cheongsan pulled him back in using all his strength.

"fuck you, fuck you, fuck you," he repeatedly hit Gwinam who was blocking smacks with his arms as he lay on the floor, "you can't leave me" he protested, holding his face.

"if I stay I'll hurt you" Gwinam got up and out of the boys grasp. Cheongsan held his arm, stopping the boy from once again jumping.

"please"

"I'll sit here, when I start turning you need to push me, you understand?" Gwinam compromised. Cheongsan nodded and waited, holding his hand tightly.

The effects began shortly after as his nose began to pour with blood and he started twitching with his bones making unnatural cracking sounds.

"push me" he composed the words which were difficult as he starting grumbling uncontrollably. Cheongsan looked into Gwinam's now blood-red eyes and held back tears. Scrunching his face, he didn't push him, he couldn't.

Gwinam would have leaned back and did it himself but he was too far gone. His head bent back and Cheongsan grabbed his face, bringing it back up. As his head lifted, cheongsan's heart sank as he couldn't see Gwinam anymore.

The now unknown boy to him charged at Cheongsan and he began to try and bite him but he put all his strength into holding him away from his face by his shoulders.

"Gwinam please" he started to whine his name, "gwinam you idiot, please" he shouted at the zombie who was far from his boyfriend.

He kicked him off and Gwinam squirmed on the floor for a moment, giving cheongsan the time to stabilise himself onto his feet.

Grumbles and groans filled the room and cheongsan knew what he had to do but he didn't have the strength to do it.

"you fucking left me you bastard" he charged at the zombie and pushed him, making the zombie before him screech. Cheongsan grabbed him by the hair and bashed his head on the wall, feeling guilty but he knew that Gwinam would have wanted him to push him anyway.

"fuck you" he screamed in rage and sadness for the boy. They had been dating for almost 2 years and Gwinam was the only person who mattered to him. They promised to be there for each other through anything but Gwinam had to get bit.

He grabbed the back of his legs and chucked him out of the window, watching him fall as he panted. Cheongsan fell to his knees and screamed. He just lost the only thing that kept him going.

"Cheongsan?" His head lifted as he heard a familiar voice, it was the voice of suhyeok, "cheongsan!" He ran at the boy and embraced him in a hug. Cheongsan still had tears everywhere and even got tears on suhyeok's clothes as he dug his head into his shoulder.

"Gwinam got bit" cheongsan cried, suhyeok looked at him with sorrow and nodded his head.

"I'm sorry" he put his hand on his shoulder and got up, helping up the snotty, crying boy before him. He reluctantly took his hand. At that moment he wanted to take himself out the window with Gwinam but couldn't. He knew he had to get the fuck out.

For Gwinam.

-

this sucks but I cba deleting it so please don't mention anything I know it's bad I'm tired allow it😔