(14)

"get lost"

-

Cheongsan and Gwinam decided to go to a party. It was hosted by Gwinam's friends and Gwinam wanted to take Cheongsan with him because he thought that it would be fun seen as Cheongsan had never gone to a party before.

"you should wear this" Gwinam handed Cheongsan one of his shirts, Cheongsan looked at it and gave a disgusted look.

"no I shouldn't, I'm not wearing your clothes weirdo"  Cheongsan pushed the T-shirt which Gwinam was holding away from himself and Gwinam chuckled.

"come on, it'll look cute on you" Gwinam put the shirt on the bed which Cheongsan was sat on and started to run his fingers down his stomach, reaching the end of his top, lifting it slightly.

Cheongsan looked up at Gwinam in front of him, he saw the smirk on his face and rolled his eyes, "fine" he grabbed the top and took his shirt off.

Gwinam grabbed the shirt before he could and put it on him himself. He then pulled Cheongsan up and grabbed his waist, planting a kiss on his lips.

"we have to go, come on" he walked out with Cheongsan trailing behind him.

~

When they arrived at the party, Gwinam immediately found his friends. He pulled Cheongsan by his hand and walked over to them.

"I'll go get us some drinks, I'll be back" Cheongsan had said in his ear, due to the loudness of the party, he had to shout down Gwinam's ear to have a normal conversation with him.

Gwinam nodded and planted a kiss on his cheek, returning to his conversation with the others.

~

Cheongsan walked over to the kitchen side and grabbed whatever he saw first. He wasn't too sure what was what seen as he never really did anything 'rebellious' except smoke on the rooftop with Gwinam.

He didn't even exactly want to be there but obviously he was dragged along by his persuasive boyfriend.

"could you pour me one?" A perky girl leaned on the kitchen side with a friendly smile across her face. She rested her chin on her hand as she put her elbow to the counter.

"I don't exactly know what any of this is but sure" Cheongsan chuckled, being friendly with the girl.

She gave a little over exaggerated laugh and just stared at Cheongsan as he poured a random bottle of liquor into a plastic cup. Cheongsan quickly caught onto her gaze and he wasn't stupid, he knew exactly what she was doing.

"my name's on-jo" she took her chin off her hand as she held her hand out, gesturing Cheongsan to also share his name.

"cheongsan" he grabbed her hand and shook it gently and passed her drink with his other hand.

"can I ask you a question cheongsan?" Cheongsan looked back at Gwinam who was still talking to his friends before turning to On-jo again.

"sure" he smiled, he didn't exactly want to be rude to the girl but he really just wanted to get back to the comfort of his boyfriend.

"behind the ear or not?" She pulled one side of the front pieces of her hair behind her ear and let cheongsan look at it before pushing it back in front of her ear.

Cheongsan just stared at her for a second, unsure what to do.

"get lost" Gwinam walked up to cheongsan and put his arm round his shoulder. On-jo looked at Gwinam and then back at Cheongsan, "are you deaf?" He scrunched his eyebrows slightly in anger. Cheongsan clenched his fists, praying Gwinam wouldn't make a scene.

"I was only saying hello?" On-jo looked at Gwinam in disgust. Gwinam felt his blood boil, he kept his eye on the girl the whole time they were speaking and jealousy filled him until he couldn't hold back.

"listen you bitch," he leaned on the counter and grabbed the collar of her shirt "he's mine, got it? so stop trying to suck his dick" he shoved her back as he let go of her collar, her friends had already come over to tend to her as she trembled backwards.

"what the fuck is your problem?" Her friend with long black hair looked up at Gwinam as she helped On-jo up. She walked towards him, being stopped by the counter between them.

A crowd had already formed around them and Cheongsan just stood there silently, unable to move from embarrassment.

Gwinam looked at Cheongsan, realising the crowd. He knew how much Cheongsan hated crowds, "what the fuck are you all staring at?" He shouted as he pushed through the crowd, holding Cheongsan's hand and storming out of the party and into his car.

"I'm sorry" Gwinam immediately blurted out as he started the car. Cheongsan just sat there for a moment, a little annoyed that Gwinam always felt the need to cause a scene.

"it's fine" he mumbled as Gwinam drove them back home.

"do you want to sleep at mine tonight?, I didn't mean to cause a scene, I want to make it up to you" Cheongsan looked at Gwinam but he was obviously looking at the road.

He nodded, "yeah" he internally smiled to the point where was trying to hold back a smile on his face, sliding down the passenger seat a little bit. He loved it when Gwinam went all soft and apologetic.

He knew he always meant it because he didn't do it often so when he did it it gave him butterflies.

"I knew I shouldn't have let you wear that shirt, it's too good"

-