(12)

"spin the bottle"

for context so u dont get confused: its a non zombie au where gwinam is actually an alright person and is friends with suhyeok, cheongsan, gyeongsu, onjo and all that yeah so enjoy

-

They were all sat in a circle, Onjo, Namra, Gwinam, Cheongsan, Suhyeok, Woojin, Daesu, Joonyeong and Gyeongsu. They did invite Nayeon, Isak and the others but they refused. Onjo was evidently upset that Isak ended up ditching but she couldnt stay mad at her.

Stupidly, they decided to use Daesu's coca-cola bottle to play 'spin the bottle'.

Most of them were drunk, especially Gwinam. Gwinam was reckless and even though the gang did enjoy his company, he was very scary at times. Moving past Gwinam's over-excitement to play, Daesu ended up volunteering to go first seen as it was his bottle they had used.

As the bottle spun around, everyone stared in anticipation. People began to grin as the bottle slowed down by Woojin. Everyone except Daesu knew that Woojin had a thing for him and by his overreaction to having to kiss him, made everyone laugh amongst eachother under their breath.

"are you fucking kidding me?" Woojin clipped the back of his head and Daesu held it, making awkward eye contact with him as he lifted his head. Daesu looked offended by his reaction and straightened his smile into a line on his face. Everyone else looked around at each other.

"why did you do that?" Woojin scolded him. Daesu looked at him as if he was crazy.

"i didnt choose where it landed" he protested, "now i dont want to kiss you" he crossed his arms and pouted.

"KISS HIM, KISS HIM, KISS HIM" They all began to shout under the influence of Gwinam who started the chanting. Woojin's face burnt up as he looked around at everyone.

"lets just get it over with" Daesu puckered his lips and closed his eyes, waiting for the boy to do the same. Woojin just pecked his lips and pretended to gag and throw up which earnt cheers from the auidience.

After Woojin had finished his act, Gwinam hastily grabbed the bottle and claimed the next turn. He spun it and rubbed his hands together, excited. The bottle stopped at Cheongsan. They were on opposite sides of the circle and looked up at one another.

Cheongsan sighed and they both got on their knees, leaned across to each other. They were over the bottle and slowly they pressed their lips together. Cheongsan only thinking it would be a small peck, he was taken aback when Gwinam slid his tongue into his mouth. His eyes widened but they made it a rule that the person who spun the bottle had to pull away first because Gyeongsu joked about wanting to kiss Cheongsan forever. Gyeongsu obviously didnt like Cheongsan, they were just best friends and were close enough to make jokes like that.

"hey, hey thats enough" Suhyeok grew imaptient and bored of watching them make out right in front of him.

Gwinam finally did pull away, everyone silent with shock at how long they lasted. Gwinam looked back and forth from Cheongsan's eyes and throwing glances at his lips every once and a while before their moment was interrupted as Gyeongsu, Namra and Onjo gagged. Noticing that a string of saliva had formed between them and fell onto the bottle.

"NOT THE BOTTLE" Gyeongsu grabbed a tissue and placed it on the bottle. Gwinam sat back down and Cheongsan followed his actions soon after. Gwinam offered to wipe it properly seen as nobody else, understandably, wanted to touch it.

"why couldn't you do tha-" Daesu was interrupted as Woojin pushed him lightly to the floor. Excepting defeat, he just stayed there for a moment.

"we should make that another rule, no pecks" Gyeongsu blurted out but was soon shut down by Namra.

"fuck off, in your dreams" she narrowed her eyes in an intimidating way and Gyeongsu scrunched his eyebrows together and made a small clicking noise in his mouth.

"anyways" Suhyeok began, but neither Gwinam or Cheongsan listened. They were too busy looking at eachother. While Gwinam had an almost cunning smirk on his face, Cheongsan was still in disbelief and stared blankly back at him.

-

trying to write smut type stuff better so that i can get use to it and become unstoppable ;)