Chapter 9

Chapter 9

After Ophelia left and I had my bath, I cuddled up on my sofa with Winnie watching the Lion King. Winnie is like my little baby, we do everything together even if it's watching a film that I totally didn't put on just because she looks like nala...

After that I made myself some spaghetti and ate a handful of Julie's cookies before heading to bed again not forgetting to take my vitamins, like I did the night before. Winnie followed me back into my bedroom where we both snuggled up against the pillow again, an early night was what I needed after such a hectic week.

Sometimes I wonder what it would be like if the things that happened to me didn't. How different my situation would've been. I fall asleep with a small smile on my face, grateful that I'm okay. That I'm still here.

——

I wake up to a hundred calls from 'Phi Phi <3' and a message from an anonymous number saying,

'Is this Iris?'

Unsure where I should respond due to the scare of press and crazed fans being able to grab my number I send back,

'Who is this?'

'Dylan? Dirty dancing? We met at H's party!' Dylan, phew. For a moment there I thought that a stalker had somehow managed to contact me. You always have to be cautious about stuff like this, things like these could potentially put you at risk of harm.

I immediately add her contact as 'Johnny <3', like we were in dirty dancing,

'Oh my god!! How was your head yesterday' I laugh thinking about her sleeping through all of mine and Harry's 5am wake up.

'Absolutely banging. Please never let me do anything again honey.'

I need you to do something for me'

I furrow my brows at her question making me start to worry as I also had quite a few calls from Ophelia,

'Yeah sure what's up :)' I press send, my heart rate rising as I try to think back over the last 24 hours what could possibly be wrong.

'You may want to check the headlines today' Shit? Oh. Shit.

What the fuck could be in the press today, headlines?? My heart hammers hoping that nobody took any photos or videos of me at Harry's party. Especially if I took some shit, I definitely shouldn't have been doing.

'Okay... is everything okay Dylan? This is freaking me out' I see a few dots appear before disappearing again, I don't wait till she reply's before grabbing some sweatpants and a jacket. Not caring about the state of my hair or changing my tee as I yank the coat onto my shoulders. Grabbing my phone and keys off the side table by the door before shutting it close.

'It's mostly not focused on you don't worry honey, just i don't know how you'll feel about it, give me a call when you're ready okay?'

Not focused on me? I step back into the elevator letting it carry me down to the lobby before I walk outside to the nearest news stand, I'd rather not see myself on social media, if my names in around the press I'm sure they'll be a lot of negative comments involved.

Who have I been with that has my name spread about with- Harry.

Oh my god. Fuck no. Please don't be what I think it is.

I rush over to a small stand I see at the corner of my building, not even paying for the magazine before I yank it to unfold.

There I am. Front page of People Magazine.

Pictures of me and Harry, the night of the gala. Entering his apartment complex. Leaving it in the morning, driving me back to mine. Fuck. I feel like could cry. This is not what I need right now. To add on top of it all the headline,