Chapter 27

Chapter 27

Harry Styles

PLAY SONG WHEN I SAY :)
(also if you'd like play medicine now)

Tranquillity. Heaven. Paradise.

Piano,

The piano keys play into the open arena, the stage lights dark, practically nothing there. The show only just beginning.

The screen that hides me from the audience slowly lifts, screams send chills up my spine in a way you could never imagine, standing there in front of thousands of people all screaming for you. Its over-fucking-whelming,

I don't even know if anyone's in the audience yet, I hate how iris is here, how my family are here, and Ni, even though he is at every one of my shows I hate it. I may or may not have told Niall to make sure that mum and Viv aren't here for the opening song so I doubt iris will be here either,

I guess that they'll show up together, it's not that I want Iris to hear this song but presumably, she should. It's a new song, partially why the crowd is ecstatic, I wouldn't be surprised if half of them are on something to be perfectly honest.

The light-hits tunnels of smoke as the screen gets halfway nearly exposing my shoulders and face, the screaming gets louder as it reveals what I'm wearing, a white floral suit with a few buttons undone on the sheer white shirt. I smirk as the screen lifts unveiling me, a few girls and guys probably having heart attacks basing off their screams, maybe a few cardiac arrests but hey I ravel in it. I smirk looking up to the ceiling of the arena, they're still barely able to see me from the smoke and near to no lighting but I'm sure my silhouette is still there and...

Any moment now,

I angle my head back to the crowd extending my arms and doing a beaconing motion with my hands, I look eyes of a girl in the crowd, she's pretty hot but fucking hell I have Iris to tend to, "Give me more" I mouth to her repeatedly when she says 'what', before she's holding onto her friend's arms to stabilise herself making me chuckle looking away and walking to the other side of the stage,

Eyes searching the full crowd,

There it is, the drop,

And there she is, making my fucking heart fall to my feet and not in a good way. Oh shit. My face momentarily turns flat before I swallow and regain confidence,

I spent weeks making this fucking song after we hooked up, knowing I'd never fucking see her again, and thanks Iris I love the song too much to let it go now. I was hoping she would be with my mother tonight, but now there she is in a fucking silver glittery suit with an oversized blazer. Her hair curled falling down the front of her chest framing her face, shit. Look away harry, I turn around and walk toward the mic.

Lights.

Her. She's here.

                                                                                                                                     I'm here to take my medicine...

The crowd roars making a smug smile form on my face as I close my eyes grabbing the mic stand, her.

Lights flickering as I open my eyes, seas of thousands of people flood the venue making my heart swell. I do fucking love performing, I spot someone in the crowd and start singing to them making them quite literally fall over, shit I do affect people.

It's weird to think these many people adore me, me. this version of myself, when they have no real idea what's behind closed doors.

I take the mic off the stand, circling the wire around my hand a few times whilst walking to the side of the stage where iris stands, she stands there next to Niall chatting to him slightly before he's nudging her when he sees me coming over, she looks over to me sinful fucking eyes widening and shaking her head when she knows I'm heading for her.