Chapter 28

Chapter 28

Iris White

After the concert, everything just went... silent.

Niall took me back to my hotel room telling me that Harry was probably going to be in a pissy mood and shut us all out or some shit, to not take it to heart making me roll my eyes but agree.

Harry fucking kissed me. Without warning, his lips were on mine, in the middle of a jam-packed arena. I stood there for a full minute blushing cheeks, wishing the world would just swallow me.

I mean we are meant to be in a fake relationship but it didn't feel like anything and I hate Harry for that, I hate to think how this is how he kisses hundreds of fucking girls and doesn't blink an eye. To me it felt different, a disgusting different I don't want to feel with Harry but it still felt different. But to him. It's probably the same as if he grabbed a random girl off the street.

And I don't want to hear him say that, I don't want to hear him say how he felt nothing. I don't even like Harry, it's a mural distaste but you can't go around pretending not to feel rather important shit.

But that's what I'll do.

So here I lay on the bed Harry was sitting beside me on only a few hours ago in fluffy pyjama shorts and a oversized band tee, my mind wanders back to what he said, how he was clean for weeks, I partially feel like that was my fault. I know it's not but...he was fine. And then he's gone and that fucking demon is back.

I hate addiction even if it is Harry. He doesn't deserve that. It explains a lot, explains why he's sometimes jittery and jumpy when people touch him, why his mood changes drastically, I'm glad he told me.

With the start of the wizard of oz blaring through my tv my lips curl up at the screen, the wizard of oz had always been my favourite as a kid. It's now just a way to remember how things used to be when things weren't so bad and I had a normal life, where people weren't on my fucking back 24/7. My phone buzzes in my hand,

Ophelia:
He fucking what??
Shit, Iris you gotta update me on all of this,

A knock on the door interrupts mine and Phi's texting sesh, I feel like I haven't caught up with her in weeks it's crazy. I've texted her or called at least once a day but it doesn't feel enough. I also feel absolutely shit that I haven't told her yet.

"Sweetttt"

Speaking of the devil, even when Harry kissed me guilt ran through me, he still doesn't know and I have no fucking clue how to tell him. Now for the matter at hand why the fuck is Harry at my door,

"Rissyyy" he drags out making me scrunch my nose up,

I sigh lazily stand up off the bed pausing the movie before walking toward the door and yanking it open to see a droopy eyes Harry slung across the door frame, his white shirt screwed up and buttons nearly all undone, suit pants still on but a small bandaged wrapped around his wrist that wasn't there earlier,

"Hey Ris," He produces a lazy smile that doesn't meet his red eyes, his pupils so big practically all the green in them had gone, it makes my heart fucking hurt, he's high again.

He closes his eyes with a small smile still present on his face as he leans against his arm perching on the door frame,

"I'm kind of in the middle of something...Why are you here-" I start but he cuts me off,

"Can I come in please?" He slurs lazily looking as though he's about to fall asleep perching in the door frame. I know he's just high as a hot air balloon. I thought he was going to go longer than this, I mean it's been what? Seven hours since he was here last?