Serenity and Ferbie

Ferbie heard the classical music before he even walked into the large auditorium. Fubble had asked Ferbie to pick him up around this time. He glanced around at the empty seats before looking at the stage, he watched as Fubble and some girl he didn't know danced. He walked down the aisle as he watched the two waltz around the stage. He sat down in a seat that was a few rows away from the front and watched his boyfriend swiftly move across the stage. Ferbie smirked, able to see Fubble's biceps shimmer with sweat.

Fubble braced himself on stage, ready to catch an oncoming Serenity. Serenity leapt and Fubble brought her up above his head. He spun before gently bringing her down again.

"Hey, heads up. Some dude is watching us." Serenity whispered, slyly beckoned her head towards Ferbie in the empty crowd. She gripped onto Fubble's shoulder and hand before they started waltzing around the stage again.

Fubble turned his head slightly to look at who Serenity was talking about. He smiled warmly when he saw Ferbie sitting comfortably in his seat. He dipped Serenity before saying in a hushed tone, "That's actually my boyfriend."

Serenity snapped her eyes to Fubble. "What!" She hissed. Fubble, following the routine, pulled Serenity up again. He twirled her but Serenity stumbled, almost falling if Fubble hadn't caught her. "You didn't tell me I would finally be meeting him!" She whispered, pulling Fubble in again to try to finish the routine. "Let's do that spin again. The finale isn't good without it."

Fubble nodded. "Sorry. I didn't think it was that big of a deal." Fubble took Serenity's hand and tried to spin her again.

After a moment of spinning, Serenity gracefully stopped and looked to Fubble. "Of course it's a big deal!"

Serenity skipped forward  and jumped to be caught swiftly by a kneeling Fubble. Fubble cradled Serenity, letting her pose in his lap. Ferbie stood up and gave a round of applause. Serenity sighed, trying to catch her breath. Fubble breathed deeply as he smiled and waved to Ferbie, who waved back.

She scrambled up from Fubble's lap. "I'm gonna quickly run and get changed. Don't you dare leave without me meeting him." Serenity ran off stage.

Fubble chuckled. He stood up and looked at Ferbie. "I just need to get my stuff Babe!" He called. Ferbie nodded and gave a thumbs up.

Fubble walked off stage and grabbed his bag that was just sitting to the side. He came back out and sauntered down the side steps. He reached Ferbie, pulling him into a hug.

"Ew you're all sweaty." Ferbie joked, causing both of the men to chuckle. Ferbie got onto his toes to place a kiss on Fubble's lips. "Alright," He mumbled, forcing himself to lean off Fubble's lips. "Are you ready to go? I was thinking sushi for dinner." Ferbie started backing up, leading Fubble.

Fubble held onto his hands, keeping him in place. "Actually, Serenity wanted to meet you." He kissed Ferbie's hands.

"The person you were dancing with? Why?" Ferbie gripped onto Fubble's hands.

As Fubble shrugged, Serenity ran out from backstage holding onto her gym bag in one arm and one shoe in the other. "Hey! Oh thank god you guys haven't left yet." Serenity gripped onto the railing of the stairs putting on the shoe in her hand. She quickly walked to the two men. "Hi! You must be Ferbie. I'm Serenity." Serenity put out her hand which Ferbie took into his to shake. "Fubble has told me so much about you. It's so nice to finally meet you!" Serenity beamed.