Serenity and Gale

A/N
PLEASE READ BEFORE PROCEEDING

This chapter has detailed descriptions of sexual activity. I felt like I should tell you because I personally think that I'm terrible at writing sex, that's why I usually avoid it. Also, some may be offended by sexual matters.
However, I really wanted to write out what happens on the side with Serenity and Gale because you know they have been vibing since day one.

Well, you've been warned. Continue if you dare. . . And like let me know if you liked it or whatever.

🪷🪷🪷

"Ladies and gentlemen," the MC of Shaker's Lounge announced over the speakers. "Please welcome to the stage, T-T-Tranquility." The crowd cheered as Serenity stepped out onto the stage.

It was an average work night for Serenity. She pretty much zoned out as she did her routine from muscle memory. Out of curiosity, she took a look around the club to see what the crowd was like tonight. She leaned on the pole as she met her gaze with a familiar face.

Gale sat back in a chair, watching Serenity dance on the stage. He took his gin and tonic from the side table next to him and took a sip, without removing his gaze from her.

Is that Arin's dad? Serenity squinted her eyes to make sure it was him. She lifted herself as she spun around the pole. Once Serenity landed, she met Gale's eyes again. She smirked at him with a wink to acknowledge him. She glanced around to the other people closer to the stage, taking the bills they were throwing out. She side-eyed Gale again, noticing he was still watching her, maintaining the gaze on her eyes. She also noticed a cheeky smirk on his face. As Serenity danced, she continued to make short glances at the handsome mysterious man.

The only time Gale looked away from Serenity was when another dancer made her way to him. Oh that's Karma. Serenity thought. He'll definitely get a dance from her. She watched as Gale raised his hand and shook his head, causing Karma to move on. Gale immediately looked back to the one he was clearly here for. Serenity bit her lip as he gazed into her eyes yet again. Someone is asking for it. She gripped onto the pole, splitting her legs in the air as she spun around the pole again in finally. Serenity started making her way off the stage.

Serenity walked onto the floor and paused for a moment. What's the harm? She started making her way behind Gale's seat. She placed her hands on his shoulders and pulled them away as she made her way in front of him.

"Hey." She greeted. "What are you doing here?"

Gale took a sip from his drink. "Was in the neighbourhood. Arin told me not to come here. Now I know why." He smirked, admiring Serenity's body before meeting her eyes again.

Serenity blushed lightly as she watched him. She turned her head to avoid looking into his gorgeous eyes. "I'm assuming you're not wanting any dances? I saw you shoo Karma." She could feel his stare. She turned to meet his eyes again deciding that was the better feeling.

"I wasn't accepting dances from them." Gale clarified as he held up a five. "But if you're willin'."

Serenity's heart pounded. She took the bill from Gale and slipped it into the front of her bottoms, maintaining the eye contact he had established. I can match him. She challenged herself. Serenity started running her hands over her body. She leaned onto the back of Gale's chair, leaning over him. Gale bit his lip and reached up to Serenity's face. Serenity caught her breath and froze. He slowly stroked away a strand of hair that was caught in Serenity's lips, caressing Serenity's cheek as he pulled away.

Serenity shivered and turned around, deciding to grind against him to avoid looking at him. This guy oozes sex. Damn him! Serenity ran her hands through her hair, trying to recollect her thoughts. Suddenly, Serenity felt a firm hand on her hip.