#4

Topic:

If you could deliver a letter that goes through the dimension wall of kny

Shinobu Kocho

I was wandering in my houses's garden, but then I saw a white envelop that was on top of the outdoor stone table.

Out of curiosity, I picked it up and opened it.

To: Kocho Shinobu

Seeing my name made me surprised, but I still continued to read anyways.

            This is from someone who you don't need to know about. But I'm just here to tell you a few things that you need to follow: If you and your sister have already joined the demon slayer corp, tell her to not go to mission situated at a cult called Eternal Paradise. The rumored upper moon over there is too much for a single hashira to handle. If you have not yet join the demon slayer corp, tell your family to immediately move out of the house and go somewhere else.

The letter ended there.

I frowned, thinking of who might have made this prank.

"Shinobu, come help make dinner!!"

Soon, I heard nee-chan call me in the kitchen.

"Coming~~"

At night.

My parents were killed.

Blood spilled everywhere in my house.

Only me and nee-chan survived.

All this mess continued until a few boys in uniforms came a killed the monster.

They asked us to join their corp, which me and nee-chan accepted without any choice. Before we went out of the house, I remembered about the letter.

I hurried back to my room and read the letter once again. Then, I flipped it backwards. There was only one words on that side:

Sorry.

Kyojuro Rengoku

I opened a letter that was for me.

For: Kyojuro Rengoku

            If you have received a mission about a train called "Infinity", please decline the mission. If you have already accepted it, avoid it. If you can't avoid it, than please don't go in fight with the upper moon 3, Akaza. 

I frowned. 

Yes, I've got this mission from Oyakata-sama about a train called "Infinity", but what is this???

A prank???

Maybe it's from Uzui.......

Makomo

I took the letter from Urokodaki-sensai's hands. He said it's for me.

To: Makomo

          You're going to the Final election at Mount.Fujikasane, right? Listen, if you ever meet a demon over there with many hands, don't fight him, just run away. That demon is the one who killed Urokodaki Sakonji's previous students, he has already ate too much peoples and is over-powered for you. Once again, if you ever meet a hand demon at the final election, don't fight him.

I dropped the letter on my table and thought for a moment: "This might be a prank but..... Being cautious won't hurt, right?"

At the final election....

"Fufufufu...... Another little fox, huh!!!"

7 days after the final election

Urokodaki stood at the front door of his house.

"Makomo...... Didn't make it back, too......."