#20

Topic:

When everyone hates you

Before the story starts - Your name is Y/n L/n, a kinoe ranked demon slayer, use to be good friends with the hashiras, everyone likes you very much.

---------------------------------------

The morning sunlight shined on your bloody body. You just won a battle against upper moon 4, but you still couldn't stand the demon's strong blood demon art and fell unconscious.

Your eyes are closed, but you can still feel your body. Your wounds hurts even more because of the bumpy walking from the kakushi that carried you.

Because of the rumors about you, everyone ignores you, and the kakushis are only carrying you because you can still fight for the demon slayer corp.

What rumor can make everyone that likes you suddenly hate you? Well, because you were tricked by your best friend, Kanamari during a mission.

You didn't understand why your best friend betrayed you, but by the moment Kanamari suddenly stabbed herself in the stomach and fell to the ground, her smile were so mocking that you were doubting if this girl was Kanamari or not.

And like that, everyone the corp thinks that you attempted murder to your best friend.

The kakushi took you to the Butterfly mansion and left. You looked at Shinobu who was standing quite far away, and didn't know what to say.

"Ara ara~~ Isn't this Miss L/n? Oh, you're wounded quite heavily~~ But your wounds are far better that the ones of Miss Kanamira~~ What a waste of my medicines."

'Miss L/n...? You called me... Y/n-chan before....'

Shinobu who smiled so genuinely at me in the past, Shinobu who cared for me like a big sister in the past.... Is also hating you.

You only smiled weakly before walking towards outside.

"Please don't come back again, Miss Y/n!!"

The sadness was too much for me to bear, as tears filled my eyes.

You went to the corner of the demon slayer corp's camp, and sat down leaning to a cherry blossom tree. 

You didn't know what to do anymore. You didn't know what life leads to anymore.

Before this, you always tried to reach the goal of defeating Muzan and live a happy life with others.... But what to do when you might not even have much days left in you life?

You fell asleep helplessly next to the tree.

After an unknown amount of time, dull pain from your stomach woke you up from your slumber.

You looked up and saw two female demon slayers. You've seen them once, the two young girls that cried a lot when they just joined. You remember comforting them and giving them candy.

Suddenly-

They grabbed you hair and pulled harshly and kicked you stomach, where your wound was.

"Peoples like you don't deserve to know us." And with that, they left.

What does it feel like?

Your eyes are full with depression, helpless and sadness.

The pain surrounded you and you closed your eyes again.

But then, again-

Sanemi added another kick to your stomach, because he thinks that you stained his eyes.