#13

Topic:

If you say to them "What if i died"

Shinazugawa Sanemi

"Life and death are not up to you to decide on the day you join the demon slayer corp!! What else can I do?"

"But you'd better not die in front of me! Otherwise, you'll see if i dig your grave or not!!!"

Tomioka Giyuu

"You won't die."

You: "What if?"

"I live, you live. I die, you don't die"

Rengoku Kyojuro

"I believe that Y/n-chan can escape fast! You definitely won't die!"

You: "What if I'm injured and can't escape?"

"Well! Then I'll use my last bit of strength to send Y/n-chan out alive!"

*

You: "Turns out that an upper moon is really strong.... Is that's why you couldn't survive?"

"Kyojuro...I think I'm going to find you too"

Tokito Muichiro

"Y/n-nee will never die."

"We're going to be together forever until all the demons are gone."

*

You: "At least, we're still together at the last minute... that's enough."

Uzui Tengen

"I said, your life will always come first than me."

"If you are in danger, I will give in my life to save you."

Sabito

"It doesn't matter, there won't be any strong demons in the final selection. Just follow me closely, and I will protect you."

*

You: "Sabito... The missions in the corps are so hard..... If you are still here, you'll be able to solve them so easily..."

"Sabito, I can't take it anymore..."

Kamado Tanjiro

"I will try to become stronger! Until I can protect everyone around me!"

"But if Y/n-san really passes away...then I will continue to live with your will!"

Agatsuma Zenitsu

"I won't let Y/n-chan die!"

The more he talked, the more excited he was, and finally wiped his snot and tears on his sleeve.

"Although I'm not very strong, I will try my best to protect Y/n-chan! If it doesn't work, then I'll go beg for Tanjiro and Inosuke's help! I'll ask them to protect you!"

Hashibira Inosuke

"Ha?! Do you think I have no ability to protect you?"

You: "No, I just want to see your reaction"

"Listen! My sword can cut through everything, including anyone who tries to hurt you!"

Shinazugawa Genya

He was a bit stunned.

"I won't let you die, and I will protect you even if I try my best. If my sword is broken, i'll use the gun to continue fighting the demon! Until you are safely evacuated."

*

You: "Genya, you really did it... But, I don't want you to be like this..."

Kibutsuji Muzan

It's like he heard some big joke.

"You can't die unless I kill you with my blood inside you."

"But don't worry, because I'll never kill you."

*

"Hey...... You lied, Muzan-sama....."

Akaza

"Only the weak ones die."

"But as long as you stay obediently by my side, as a strong man, I will guarantee your safety."

*

When you finally arrived at the scene, all you saw was a broken small pink jacket on the ground....

Kokushibo

"Don't worry, my swordsmanship will keep you safe."

"I will never let you get hurt"

*

"Koku....? Why is your sword here? And where's the eyes on it....?!!!"

Doma

"Well... if Y/n-chan dies, I'll probably eat the entire cult out of rage."

"Y/n-chan is so friendly to humans, so it's for their sake, so Y/n better not die~"

*

"Douma...... That's why i told you to not eat too much girls...."

Rui

"Nee-san, we are a family. Mother and father, along with Nii-san and Nee-san will protect you, it's their duty."

"So don't say the word 'dead' again. I'll be pissed."

*

"Oh..... So you're the one that killed Rui....? Don't worry, Rui, i'll revenger you right now~"

"CAW CAW!!! GIYUU TOMIOKA, THE WATER HASHIRA HAS DIED FIGHTING UPPER MOON ZERO!!!"

Tsugikuni Yoriichi

L̶a̶u̶g̶h̶ t̶o̶ d̶e̶a̶t̶h̶, d̶o̶n̶'t̶ e̶v̶e̶n̶ w̶o̶r̶r̶y̶ a̶t̶ a̶l̶l̶

"You will not."

"My god-blessed unnatural strength must be born exactly for protecting you."

"So don't worry....."

*

"From now on, Y/n, Yoriichi, you are now both upper moon zero."

"Yes, Muzan-sama."