#23

Topic:

The Shinazugawa Siblings

(Modern Era)

"Hey, Genya! Do you want to drink bubble tea?"

"Yeah" Genya

"Then gimme some money, I'll buy it"

"No, I'm broke." Genya

Your face changed immediately.

"Well, you can't drink bubble tea without money!!"

"Genya, lemme tell you, in this world! Money is king! And..."

Your ears were suddenly pulled from behind.

"Who do you think the money you're using now belongs to? God..."

He appeared! The person you're the most afraid of in this family!

Shinazugawa Sanemi, the eldest son of the family and your math teacher......

"It's not yours anyway!"

"Huh?" Sanemi hunched over your face. "Who do you think paid for when you broke 

someone's hand last week?"

"You can't blame me for this! He tried taking advantage from me first!"

"And then my wallet has honorably lost twenty-eight thousand yens!!"

"Girl, you've got me two months' salary gone for just one thing you messed up with."

"Nemi, let me tell you, it's okay. When I make a lot of money in the future and start a company, you don't need to be a teacher anymore, you'll come to my company to be the general commander or something!"

Genya chuckled lightly.

"How many times did she say this again?" Sanemi

"Didn't she say she wanted to buy the whole building last time?" Genya

You crossed your arms in front of your chest "I will!"

"Write your homework before that!"

"Ah--"

You sat next to Genya.

"Genya... I'll make you do my homework if you were younger."

"I can still do it for you. A hundred yens a word" Genya.

"Why don't you go rob the bank--"

"I'm not studying for school. You are!" Genya

"You've got guts there, huh!! Making someone do your homework?!!" Sanemi suddenly barged into the room while shouting.

"I haven't make him do it yet--"

*

The Shinazugawa brothers often felt "sinful" for having such a worry-free younger sister.

"Sanemi, your sister's in an accident again..." Said Kagaya, the principal of the school.

If Sanemi had black hair, now it is estimated that it will be half white for worrying over you.

"What did she do this time...?"

"...She jumped from the second floor in order to chase her test paper that was blown away by the wind..."

Sanemi's face at that time was darker than charcoal.

"That idiot!"

...

"Girl... What kind of supernatural ability do you have? Jumping from the second floor and just twisted your foot?"

"Could it be that stupid peoples are always lucky?" Genya

"Hmph, want to learn this trick? Two thousand learning fee per person" You proudly smiled.

"Fall to death next time already!"

Although Sanemi is fierce on the surface, a proper irritable old brother, but he rushed to the infirmary as soon as possible, and then went home while giving you a piggy-back ride.

"Hey... Nemi, guess what....!"

"I got a 100 in my math test today!"

"Don't jump off the building because of this little thing next time. I have lived for more than 20 years, and I have been worrying about you for 19 years straight!"

"Then, let Genya worry about me the next time....."

"WHAT?!!!" Genya shouted

The sunset stretches you guy's shadows

"What do you want to eat today?" Sanemi

"Hmph, I want to eat the fish cooked by Nemi and the salad of Genya, and it would be better to have some fruit after the meal."

"What about you?" Sanemi

"What?!! Nemi, are you willing to let your cute little sister cook?!!"

"Hey, don't move--"

"Fine--"