#5

Topic:

Giyuu's diary

This diary belongs to Giyuu Tomioka

Year 1919, November 18

Today I received a diary from Urokodaki sensai. I will now start to write on this every week.

Year 1919, November 25

I had a fight with Sabito today. He got mad at me because I dozed off for a moment while sparring with him. I feel sorry that I made him so angry.

Year 1919, December 2

Today, Urokodaki sensai told me and Sabito that he's going out to visit an old friend. He said that he's not going to be here these days. I hope that he comes back safe and won't encounter any demons on the road.

Year 1919, December 9

Urokodaki sensai came back. He had another girl with him. He told us that her name was Y/n L/n and she's his new student. Sensai told us that she already had one year of training and only needs to learn Water breathing. How? She looks like my age and is already so advanced.

Year 1919, December 16

Today me and Sabito had a spar with Y/n. She is strong. She managed to beat me, but not with Sabito because she was a bit exhausted. She is a prodigy.

Year 1919, December 23

Urokodaki sensai finally started teaching us how to use the Water Breathing. Me and Sabito were having a lot of troubles, but Y/n seemed to do better.

Year 1919, December 25

It's Christmas today. Sabito and Y/n each received a new haori from Urokodaki sensai. Sabito's was plain white, while Y/n's was white and light blue. In addition, Urorodaki sensai got a person to fix my sister's haori, so I could wear it.

(A/n: Starting from now on, the time gaps between each text will be longer)

Year 1920, January 11

Y/n's having a huge progress in water breathing, and Urokodaki sensai praised her a lot for that. She is such a prodigy. Me and Sabito are only having a little progress.

Year 1920, January 28

Urokodaki said we need to be one with water, so he pushed me and Sabito off of a cliff to a waterfall. Y/n was demanded to practice Water breathing in the coldest part of the forest.

Why? Won't she get sick?

Year 1920, Febuary 14

It's valentines today. And there's something wrong with me today. Whenever I look at Y/n, i feel like my heart race goes faster. Is this a type of sickness?

Year 1920, March 3

Me, Sabito and Y/n are basically unseparable now. Whenever we could, we always sticked together to do the training and others. Y/n said that she's improving a lot in strength. I feel happy for her.