#19

Topic:

Random

Kamado Tanjiro

You can always see your reflection in the boy's eyes, your name is always by his mouth, and his heart belongs to a lively and cheerful girl, you.

Tanjiro's hands are covered with thick calluses, but he's smart, calm, and positive.

Those hands touched your head, you giggled.

The boy was also infected by your laughter, the smile on his face increased. 

Looking at your eyes, there seemed to be a spring breeze blowing in my heart, and the unstoppable gentleness was like a stream of water.

As the eldest son, I usually take care of you very much, but not like taking care of my sister, but like a real lover who has endless tolerance for you

In the afternoon, you're used to be hugged in the boy's arms like a kitten and acting like a child.

Hey~ look! his face is red!

Agatsuma Zenitsu

"Hey....Zenitsu~"

A day full of missions is quite tiring. What should I do at this time? Of course, I'll go to my dandelion-haired boyfriend to charge myself up~

Sometimes, Zenitdu doesn't stick to you all day like usual, saying "Y/n-chan, let's get married!", but he'll give you the greatest comfort when you're sad or tired.

There is a unique smell of sea salt and lemon in the boy's arms, and the fresh scent makes you sniff hardly in his arms.

At this time, Zenitsu will hold you tighter, but at the same time, you'll also see a blushing dandelion~

The teenager said that your love will never be blown away like a dandelion, just go with the flow and let nature take it.

Tsugikuni Yoriichi

Your husband gets up very early every day, when the sun rises slightly, he can be seen practicing swords in the yard.

No matter how powerful people are, they will become a pool of gentle water in front of you, but you're not a delicate woman, you also want to practice swords.

"You probably can't even lift the sword."

You don't believe, and you raised Yoriichi's sword with both hands. The sword was much heavier than you thought. The inertia made you fall backwards into Yoriichi's arms.

"Okay okay, I give up."

Yoriichi rubbed your frown, I wish there were no demons in this world.

The man can't help lowering his head when he thinks of this, maybe because he has a good heart, you took his hand.

"Yoriichi! Look at that cloud!"

Rengoku Kyojuro

What does the warm sun look like in winter? Just like Kyojuro, warm and charming. Under his feather weaving, there will always be some snacks that you love to eat, and they will always be pulled out for you like a conjuration. 

Seeing that you are eating vigorously, his hands will touch your head uncontrollably.

The happiest thing every day is to wake up in the arms of Kyojuro in the morning, and then bad-heartly plays with Kyojuro's hair

Then you'll see an orange-and-red owl standing in front of the mirror, worrying about his messy hair.

If the owl finds out that it is man-made, rather than sleeping at night to be deformed, then the punishment is to have an extra sweet potato and miso soup for lunch.

When he go out on a mission at night, you will watch him leave and kept talking about it.

"Kyojurou, I wish you return safely."

Shinazugawa Sanemi

You, as his trugukp, knew more about him than himself.

His fierce appearance made you startled when you saw him for the first time.

However, after a long time, you gradually realize that Sanemi, who has always given you a sense of security, does not know how lonely he was.

You then came like a shinning star in a dark night, illuminating his world.

"Sanemi, will we get married?"

He was silent. As a member of the Demon Slayer Corp, he never knew if he could see the next sunrise. He couldn't even see his own way. How can he give you happiness?

You seem to see his concern.

"Girl...if i survive the final battle, I will marry you."

In the end, I want to be named "Mrs.Shinazugawa".