#10

Topic:

Kyojuro x Reader x Giyuu

Kinda long chapter alert

On the day of the festival, you were in front of the dressing table and combed your long hair over and over again. 

You simply put on makeup and looked around for a long time. 

When you saw that there was nothing unusual, you walked to the side and picked up the yukata and put it on carefully.

"Tomioka-san didn't seem to tell me the time..."

You picked up the two-color Haori that was on the side and hugged it in your arms, ready to go out "I have to try my luck."

-

"Is it only you today?" Kyojuro asked with some doubts as he looked at Mitsuri who came alone.

The girl frowned and said, "Is Rengoku-san waiting for Y/n-chan?" She looked down at the young man with deep frowns and bowed her head a little embarrassedly.

"Um! It's a bit strange that I haven't seen her recently!" He walked on the road and said in a trance looking at the bustling and bustling streets in front of him.

The girl didn't answer, she took the hand of Senjuro and followed the older one.

-

You stood on tiptoe watching the crowded path, as if looking for something, "Will we not meet?" You sat on the wooden chair beside you as if deflated.

No! I must find Tomioka-san! 

You stood up abruptly and walked into the crowd. 

You walked slowly through the crowd, but your wrist was suddenly caught by a pair of big hands. 

You panicked and wanted to pull out your hand, but when you looked back, you realized that it was the familiar one.

"Tomioka-san...."

"I'm here"

The young man who was slightly panting gently took you into his arms and walked into the alley before you could relax and take a breath.

"Are you okay?" He looked down at you after he let go of you.

You raised your head slightly to look at his deep and calm eyes like the sea and nodded somewhat bewitched, then you suddenly woke up and handed the haori in your hand to him with red cheeks, "It's getting cold, Tomioka. Put it on please."

He was stunned for a moment, then took haori and put it on and looked at you, "Thank you...."

You suddenly don't know what to do, he stared at you and you stared at the floor, your heart was already in a mess, slightly raised his stiff right hand and tugged at the cuff of his aqua blue yukata and said, "It seems... that they will set off fireworks..."

Giyuu was stunned when he saw the sleeves you were pulling, and the young man's face flushed slightly. 

Seeing that you still lowered your head and didn't notice the change on his face, he let out a sigh of relief.

You raised your head carefully without hearing his answer, only to see that he covered his face with his other hand, you asked a little puzzled.

"What happened, Tomioka-san?" She wanted to see the expression on his face, but it was night, and there was no light in the alley. It was impossible to see the other's face.

Giyu saw you getting closer and closer to him, and his face flushed with anxiety as he was pulling his sleeve in his hand, all the words he wanted to say were stuck in his mouth, and he couldn't spit out a word.