#9

Topic:

Kyojuro x Reader x Giyuu (Part 1)

Extra long chapter alert

"Y/n-chan is here to deliver meals to Rengoku-san again today?" A girl with pink hair and braids came over.

You were stunned for a while before you blushed and nodded unnaturally, "I'll trouble Mitsuri-chan again.. Here another one for you." You handed a bento to the girl in front of you.

"Eh? For me?! Thank you Y/n-chan!" The girl happily raised a big smile and looked at you.

You looked at Kanroji Mitsuri's smile and panicked for a moment. 

If only he could smile at you again when he received the bento.

Seeing your empty face, she was a little puzzled, "Huh? Is Y/n-chan okay?" She vacated a hand and waved it in front of you.

After shaking your head, you blushed and came back to your senses, "Oh...sorry"

Then you cautiously stretched out your head and looked inside the flame estate.

Sure enough, a man with orange-red hair was training the new slayers.

The pink-haired girl looked at you in confusion when she saw you standing outside the door, 

"Huh? Don't you want to go in and say hello to Rengoku-san?" After she finished speaking, she ignored your struggle and pushed you into the courtyard.

You blushed and hid behind Mitsuri, peeking at the man who turned to look at you and Mitsuri because of the voice.

"Good morning, Rengoku-san." you greeted him with a smile.

"Yeah! Good morning!" Kyojuro just glanced at her, then turned his head and continued to train the team in front of him.

You pursed your lips in a disappointed smile, turned around and said a few words to Mitsuri, and then left the courtyard.

Mitsuri held the bento and looked at your back with some hesitation "Y/n-chan..."

After thinking about it for a while, Mitsuri went to Kyojuro and handed the bento in her hand to the man who was holding a sword. "Y/n-chan made this for Rengoku-san."

The man put the katana back into the scabbard, and wrinkled his brows before taking the bento from Mitsuri's hand. 

"Oh! Please, Kanroji, help me tell young Y/n not to send bentos anymore!" Kyojuro said with a helpless smile.

"But... xx sauce has been delivering meals for a year in a row," said Mitsuri, a little unbearably.

In the past year, she always saw you wearing a yukata and carrying a bento wrapped in a purple wrap to the flame estate. 

Kyojuro was injured by beheading a demon. You will also spend a lot of time, going to the Butterfly Mansion to visit Kyojuro... 

And there is always a piece of ginkgo on the lunch box, and the meaning of ginkgo is well known.

And this obvious secret love is not only known to Mitsuri, but also other pillars.

"Mum! It's been a year." After speaking, Kyojuro and Mitsuri took their bento boxes and went to a table and sat down.

"Mmmm! It's been a year, what do you think, Rengoku-san?" Mitsuri opened the hot bento, and asked the man sitting next to him nervously, thinking "Y/n-chan must be in a hurry after the meal is ready." Coming here from where she stays if far.