Part Fifteen: Beware Her Frozen Heart

Elsa and Polaris watched as the winged creatures landed.

"I didn't expect there to be so many people..." Elsa commented quietly. "I wanted to finish this quickly and easily."

Polaris looked up at Elsa then towards the group of people they were watching from the shadows.

He hoped there would be no bloodshed but with Elsa's current state someone was bound to get hurt.

Meanwhile, as Anna gaped at Jack who stood awkwardly in front of her, she could also sense her sister's strong magic not far away. She knew that if they couldn't find the crystal in time, not only would Elsa catch her, but destroy this world as well. Everyone standing around her were smiling at her stunned surprise, but instead of running out to hug him with relief at his safety, she grabbed his hand with a firm determination, bringing him close enough to her so that he was nearly swept off his feet.

"We need to talk. Like now." Anna said with urgency. Over the past weeks, Jack had been changing, knowing that his childishness was not acceptable in such drastic times. He nodded and looked to a boy to his left.

"Hiccup. You mind if we talk privately in your house?" The boy with unruly tangled brown hair motioned for Anna and Jack to follow him. They did, and Anna also urged on Kristoff, and Olaf to follow. Along behind the group came Hiccup's friends. They didn't know it, but they were just as part of this as anyone else.

Elsa and Polaris watched from afar in the shadows. Polaris looked up at Elsa. She looked frustrated.

"I didn't know Jack was here..." Elsa said Jack's name in disgust.

"He'll do nothing but cause trouble and hinder our mission to kill Anna." Elsa continued.

She continued to grumble and complain about Jack but Polaris wasn't paying attention. Instead he looked back and forth between Anna and Jack.

It was obvious Elsa and Anna were sisters but Polaris could sense nothing but love for Elsa radiating from Anna. He was amazed that even after everything the two had been in, Anna still loved Elsa. Even after Elsa attempted to kill her, Anna was still searching for something to bring her old sister back.

Polaris had never seen Elsa's other side. Her happy and caring one but he could sense it deep inside her. Even if she couldn't feel it herself.

"So what's the plan?" Astrid, who was all for the adventure they were about to embark on, asked eagerly. Hiccup flashed her a small smile as if to say "That's my girl."

Anna bit her lip trying to think. She knew the crystal wasn't far because it's magic was strong and radiating like Elsa's, but it was just far enough for someone else to get it first. "It's called the Rosetta shard." Anna finally said as everyone listened intensly. "Jack and I already know this, but our worlds are in danger. An evil man by the name of Pitch Black has taken advantage of my sisters ice powers. He's using her to obtain the many worlds we never knew of." For a second Anna paused, trying to contain her despair and rage. "He has taken away my friends, my sister, and has imprisoned me, as well as sending Jack here... Which was actually a good thing. From what knowledge we have, the Rosetta shard is off this island. Somewhere in the icy lands." Hiccup's eyes darted to Anna's composed features.

"The ice lands." He said, more than asked for confirmation. Anna nodded. Hiccup left the group for a few moments, returning with a yellow stained, very old and dusty map of Berk, in which he spread out upon the table everyone was around and pointed to a specific spot.

"This is where my father and I found my mom two years ago. She of all people would know these lands better than the most elite Viking we have." Hiccup said, his eyes intense. Then, from the dark shadows came someone.