Part Three: The Girl with Golden Hair

The Kingdom of Corona

Anna had been the first to arrive. She shot from an imaginary portal and into the stump of a tree. Sitting groggily she saw her sister come next. Then that boy...
"Where are we?!" She shrieked, tackling the pale boy to the ground. His hair was fluffy and white like snow, eyes an icy blue. "Who are you?!"
"Anna!" Elsa exclaimed startled that Anna had literally just forced Jack to the ground. "Wait? You can see Jack?!" Elsa gasped.
That was impossible! Jack wasn't a physical being!
"Oh be real Elsa!" Anna snapped, still upset from their argument. "Of course I can see the man who stole us from our home!!!" On the ground Jack saw the flaming fury in Anna's eyes.
"Woah woah! I am not the enemy here!" He shouted. "That Prince Hans is!" Anna stared at Jack very confused.
"What? N-no he isn't... Your lying! Elsa tell him he's wrong..." Jack pushed Anna off him and stood up.
"As much as you will hate me to say, Elsa is right. You can't marry someone you just met. You don't know him." Jack looked at Elsa who had a satisfied look on her face. "But Anna is right to." That satisfaction was gone. "Elsa can't know anything about love if she pushes everyone away." Anna looked at Jack and suddenly remembered what got them here in the first place.
"Elsa..." She whispered mortified. "What... What was that...?"
There it was. The question that Elsa had tried so hard to avoid. Elsa looked down at the ground. She felt her blood rush to her cheeks. Only she wasn't embarassed.
In a few seconds Elsa had tears streaming down her face. It was over. The thing she tried so hard to conceal was out in the open.
Elsa attempted to stop her crying or at least quiet her sobs. Neither of those happened though.
Elsa didn't know what to do. She felt so weak for crying and to make it worse in front of Anna and Jack. Elsa just covered her wet, red face in her hands while trying to quiet her sobs and whimpers.
"Elsa... Please... I'm not mad at you." Anna assured. "I just want the truth... No more lies." Anna tried to look into her sisters eyes, but Elsa adverted her own.
"Look... We need to go. Now." Jack interrupted. Anna looked up astonished.
"Oh no... We're not going with you..." She seethed. "Not in a million years..."
"No, Anna it's okay..." Elsa said between sobs. Great, now Anna and Jack were fighting! Elsa hated to see her sister and her best friend quarrel. Could anything else go wrong today?
"I-it's okay? But who is he... Where did he come from?" But before Elsa could respond Jack cut in.
"I am Jack Frost. I come from a different world and was sent to yours not to long after you and Elsa were separated. I was supposed to be her protector, until she was old enough to use her powers and control them. But she was so afraid of her own gift, she started to not only shut you out, but myself as well. She was the only one who could see me. We are the same. Except I wasn't born with my magic. I was given them..." By now Anna had stopped listening. Memories began bursting to the serface of her mind.
That day... The hit to her head, the kiss from the troll, Elsa being more distant, the passing of their parents... Everything...
"E-Elsa..." Anna breathed. "You had magic, you have magic...?" Anna suddenly smiled. "Don't hide from me anymore. That day was just an accident. It wasn't your fault! It was mine... Don't you remember?"

"Catch me, catch me Elsa!" Anna cried in joy. Elsa made her snow dunes grow higher. Her little sister jumped up... Up... Up...
"Higher Elsa!"
"Anna wait..." Elsa tripped, reaching out desperately to save her sister as she plummet from the tallest mountain. There was screaming... Wind... Swoosh!
"Anna!" Elsa ran. She was shaking horribly, leaning over her sister who lay unconsious. "Anna... Oh Anna wake up..." Not knowing what to do she cried out into the darkness. "Momma! Papa!" The ice around her started to darken. Olaf, their snow man, fell apart. Everything grew dark, shadowing Elsa's feelings: Guilt, and anger.

Now it sounded like Jack was accusing Elsa of all this! The only reason Elsa shut herself away was to protect Anna, not abandon her! And now Anna seemed to remember everything that had happened the day Elsa began to stay away from her!
"No, Anna. It's my fault that happened. It's my fault everything happened! Why we were separated! Why you got hurt! Everything!" Elsa screamed. She couldn't take it anymore. The feelings she felt that day were back.
In a panic Elsa got up and ran. She would stay away from Anna forever. Elsa was going to make sure she never hurt anyone again.
Elsa ran wildly while her tears continued to stream down her face and fly to the ground. She heard Anna's and Jack's voices begin to fade, indicating she was getting ever farther away from them.
But more importantly it meant Anna was getting safer.
"Elsa! Elsa!" Anna screamed into the wind, her words being swept away. She looked up into the sky and saw white specks start to decorate her surroundings. It got very cold, very quickly. Jack widened his eyes.
"We need to stop her before this gets worse." He stated, tightening his grip on his wooden staff.
"Then let's go." Anna said seriously. Her eyes narrowed as she look at Jack. He nod and outstretched his hand, in which she took, flinching from the unfamiliar feel of ice cold against her skin. Jack tightened his grip and pulled Anna close, and the two were off.