Chapter 8

Ethan excused himself to use the bathroom and brush his teeth. While he did that, Heather took out the green silky nightshirt and the green thong. She wasn’t sure if he’d get to see that, but just in case. When he came back into the room, Heather then took her clothes and went in there. After brushing her teeth, then changing, she looked in the mirror and marveled at how sexy the shirt did look on her. If they were already a committed couple, she knew this would not stay on her long.’ She thought also to “Just let your heart guide you. If he is as special as I think he is, there will be no pressure”

When she came back out, Ethan was again wearing the same shorts as he did the night before, and a t-shirt. When Ethan saw her, his tongue was tied. “My.. My God… Heather. You are absolutely stunning.” he somehow spit out.

“Awe… Thank you Sweetie… I saw this today and just had to have it.” she said, hoping he would enjoy seeing her in it. They then decided to go out on the balcony and stood there, holding each other closely. Heather then kissed him on the cheek and thanked him.

“For what?” he asked. “For making this trip so special. I had no thoughts of meeting anyone, nor did I think I would enjoy this as much as I do now. You are a very selfless man who is caring, and has good taste, and I know this is silly, but I am starting to fall for you.” she said, hoping like hell this did not scare him off.

“Heather. You make me feel special too. You are so beautiful, yet you don’t act like you even know how beautiful you are. I almost said Saturday, screw it, I’m not going, but I am so glad I did now, or I would have never met you…... I know we said we would be each other’s dates for the cruise, but after we are back, could I ask you out and see where this goes? I really like you a lot and find myself falling for you.”

They kissed again, and again, it was passionate. Had they been lovers already, Ethan would have picked her up and taken her to bed and make the slowest love he ever has done. When they broke the kiss, Heather said yes, to going out with him, then said she would like to go back inside and go to bed.

Heather went and turned down the bed spread then crawled in under the sheet. Ethan grabbed a pillow and was about to lay down on the floor, when Heather spoke. “Not tonight Ethan. Please come join me in this bed. I do not want you to sleep on the floor and there is plenty of room for us both." So he turned off the light, and crawled in next to her.

She was laying on her side facing him, with the only light coming from the moon that was high and bright. Ethan rolled to his side to face her, then took her hand and held it softly. She smiled when he did that. Then, they both heard a loud moan coming from next door. They both laughed when they heard it.

“Shoot. We forgot to get earplugs.” Ethan stated, and made them laugh again.

“Ethan.. Can I be honest with you?” she asked. “Of course. It’s the only way to be.” he said

“Well… What they are doing next door, is something I hope you and I get to do, and very soon…. I’m just scared is all. I haven’t done that… well, since you know. But when I do give myself to whomever it may be, I want it so we both know this is real, and not a one time, or a few time thing. I love Gina to death, but I can’t be like that. I think you can tell by our kissing, you do turn me on like no other, and I know I have turned you on…… On a guy, it is easy to tell, like on the Fantail, then again on the balcony….. By the way, that felt really good too…. So if this is truly real, which I believe it is, then just be patient with me… But when we do make love, we’ll make them look like to fumbling teenagers.” Heather said, squeezing his hand tighter now.

“Heather, my sweet lady. I am scared too. To be honest, I am not sure I am ready either. I have been with two women in my life. A girl I knew when I was 16, and then Tammy……. I’m sorry that I got excited in a certain region. It was unintentional, trust me there. You have actually made me come alive again. I love being with you, and just watching you smile and laugh. I adore your laugh and how your dimples pop out. I believe this is true, what we have going, or I would not have asked you out after this ends. I don’t want a quick roll in the sack. I want to be able to make love to you all night, and then into the next day. I believe when we are ready, we’ll both know it and it will come naturally to us.” he told her, squeezing her hand again.

“Thank you” she whispered, then kissed him on the lips. Then they heard, “Oh God.. Don’t stop, Fuckkkkkkkkkk” coming from Gina. That made them both laugh.

Heather then turned over on her other side, still chuckling. “Christ.. This is like hearing a porn flick. We just don't get to watch.” which made Ethan laugh again, but somehow could picture John and Gina fucking their brains out.

“Ethan?... Would you hold me tonight? Spoon with me?” she asked softly.

So Ethan scooted over, to lay against her, making sure his groin did not come in contact with her, since his cock was hard as a rock. He thought, “please don’t move against me or you are going to know what that little brain is thinking.”, then placed his arm over her waist and his hand rested on her belly.

She scooted back against him and felt his manhood nestle between her ass cheeks. “Oh God, I wish he was in me right now. He is even bigger than I thought.” She then took his hand in her’s, and moved it up to cover her one breast. Her nipple was as hard as stone, and begging for any touch right now. Ethan tried to move it away, but she stopped him.

“It’s ok Honey. It really is. I can feel how I make you excited, so I think you should feel how excited you make me too….. I’m sorry they are not big, like wonder slut next door.” she said.

“Sweetheart… I don’t care for big boobs. Never have. To me, yours are perfect, and it does feel very nice too.” he said as her hand started squeezing his, so it would squeeze her boob and nipple too. If she let him keep that up, she would orgasm. But her first orasm she wanted with him was when he would be deep inside her, and orgasming together. Just the thought of his hard cock plunging deep inside her was making her wetter than she has in a very long time.

“You know.. That was one thing I have noticed about you. You eyes don’t stray. There have been so many extremely pretty women walk by us. Some in killer dresses or basically next to nothing bikinis, yet you don’t even look at them.”

“I don’t have a reason too. I told you before, and I never lie, I am with the most beautiful woman there is. Plus, all of them are not in the same class as you. And you my dear, are all class.”

“I guess that makes us one classy couple, since you have been nothing but class, and a true gentleman….. But I think we need to sleep now… Nite Sweetie” she said, and sighed.

Ethan, for some reason, just leaned in and kissed her neck and told her goodnight. She let out a slight moan, and wiggled her butt on his manhood. Ethan took note of that moan, knowing it must be an erogenous zone for her.