~chapter 10~

We have been at the bar for some time now and a lot of drinks have been downed in that time and I think we will still be here for a while. Nemuri and Hizashi where talking about how their first week went and all the drama that had already taken place between the students. They asked Shouta as well, but apparently there hadn't happened anything exciting in his eyes.

And then they asked that single question I had hoped they wouldn't, at least not tonight. "How was your first week Saku?" It was Hizashi that had asked that. I almost chocked on the liquor I had running down my throat. "I am sorry, what?" I asked him -before I started to cough a little- not really comprehending he had asked me that question yet.

I was trying to come up with an answer, but couldn't really concentrate as I felt Shouta's warm hand rub circles on my back, it did help a little by giving me a confidence boost even though I knew he was just trying to help me with the coughing, which he definitely helped with.

"Your first week Saku, how was it?" He asked me again, slow this time hoping I would understand -which I did perfectly well the first time. "It was fine. You know helping people 'Cause that's my job... You guys want another drink because I am really down for another one. You know what I'll just go over to the bar and get us the best I can find," I quickly said before standing up and walking to the direction bar as fast as I could in these heels I was wearing, why did I choose heels?

The bar wasn't that far away, but there where people walking and dancing all over making it hard to actually get to your wanted destination swiftly. And my social anxiety wasn't really helping as it felt like everyone there was watching me. It luckily didn't take much longer to get to the bar after that.

When I stood in front of the counter it only took a few moments before one of the bartenders walked over to me asking what I would like. "The best and most expensive you have shall do and that times four please," I quickly told them trying to look anywhere but their face, I could see them nod out of the corner of my eye before going somewhere probably to make the drinks.

"The most expensive huh?" I suddenly heard a masculine voice say, I quickly turned around -startled- to be met with a man, obviously. "You sure you can pay for that princess?" He asked me with a raised eyebrow. "I-," I wasn't even able to give any sort of answer before he cut me off. "You know it would be my pleasure to pay for those," he told me as he moved to stand next to me.

"There is no need," I quickly spoke before turning my back to him. I didn't like where this was going. There was a reason I promised to never trust a unknown man ever again -not that I ever had. "C'mon princess I know you cannot refuse this offer. And there is a way you can repay me if that's what you're worrying about," he said getting closer with every word that came out of his mouth to the point in which I was trapped between his body and the counter.

"Just come back to my place and everything will be settled," He said before putting his hands on the bar making sure there was truly no way that I could possible escape his 'embrace'. Making me not able to focus on anything anymore the only things I knew in that moment was that I was shaking all over and that the man was breathing in my neck -hard.

"Sakura!!" Was the first clear thing I heard in that moment. I didn't dare move. I knew the man wouldn't like it if I did. And the only people who knew my name in here were my friends. They are pro hero's. So I kept telling myself it was going to be okay. That it was going to be over soon.

And I was correct because before I knew it the warmth of that mans body was gone and I was free.

Only a few seconds after that I felt my hand being taken in that of someone else. "Sakura hun, can you look at me?" I did as I quickly remembered who that voice belonged to. It didn't take long before my eyes met the comforting ones of Kayama.

"I-I'm okay, don't worry to much about it," I told her trying to sound believable even though I knew she wasn't going to fall for that. "Let's go back to the boys, we were getting concerned because it took you so long and seems it was a good decision to go looking for you," she said before glaring -at what I guess would have been the man that had been cornering me only a moment before- behind me.

"Hey!! We had a deal didn't we?!" I heard the man shout behind me before feeling a hand grip my arm and pulling on it. We where now face to face or at least he was glaring at me while I was looking anywhere but him. I was now finally feeling all the emotions I had pushed down in these last few moments, making my eyes water. And it didn't take much time after that before tears where falling down my face. One by one.

"You know a deal is only worth something if both sides agree on it and in this case that didn't happen," Kayama told the man as she moved to stand in front of him making sure my hand was still holding hers. "And who are you to stand up for this bitch, huh?" He said trying to threaten Kayama to intimidate her.

It obviously didn't work and the next thing I know he was slapped across the face and not so lightly might I add. "Dare say that again and I'll promise; you won't be able to walk out of this bar. The only thing you will be able to do then is lay here on this ground -defenceless- with no one else to help you and just so you know I never take back a promise," she glared at him making him gulp.

"You should be happy it wasn't her husband that found you just a few moments ago, if he had you would have been dead by know. Now make sure you get out of here before I'll make someone drag you," and that was exactly what he did.

When he was finally out of our sight Kayama turned around instantly and started checking every possible part of my body she could. "Did he touch you?!" She questioned me immediately. "Not directly," I answered her to which she let out a sigh.

Apparently the bartender had returned as well because Kayama didn't waste any time to order something extra. "Could you perhaps give us a few bottles of water as well please," the bartender nodded before walking off again, but this time we didn't have to wait long for their return.

"Here you grab the water bottles then I'll grab the drinks, yeah?" I nodded as answer. We quickly grabbed everything and I walk behind Kayama with my hand holding her arm as we walked back to our table. "We're back!" She yelled when we finally got to our wanted location.

I didn't waste a second as I quickly place myself next to Shouta and put my head on his shoulder. "You okay love?" He asked my quietly so the other two wouldn't be able to hear. "Just the alcohol," I replied before holding up the water me and Kayama got. "I'll be okay don't worry about me, just make sure you don't talk to loud," I told him as I took a sip of the water and made myself comfortable in his side wanting, no needing his warmth and welcoming embrace.

"I love you," I whispered in his neck. He took a sip of his drink before he replied. "Not as much as I do you," he whispered back as he kissed my temple and rapped his arm firmly around me not planning on letting go anytime soon.