~Chapter 7~

Sakura pov

It was almost the end of the day and that meant Shouta was soon coming to pick me up so we could go home together. And here I was still trying to recover from what happened an hour ago. He couldn't see me like this, I would tell him everything as he would insist in knowing what had happened and would not stop asking till he got an answer. And I didn't want to be the reason that pour kid would get expelled and I also didn't feel like having Hizashi be glad because of the fact neither of us won the bet.

I mean the kid didn't actually do anything wrong, he didn't touch me he just looked and thought like most normal horny little teenagers would. But I knew that for Shouta that was already more then enough reason, he had been gentle when we first started dating knowing what happened and I will be forever grateful for him and his love.

Wanting to get my mind out of those thoughts I stood up and started to clean my office again. Cleaning always had relaxed me, just the satisfaction of the change from beginning to end. And apparently it made time fly because before I knew it I heard a knock on my office door. Knowing it was Shouta I grabbed my stuff and walked out of my workspace.

I was greeted by my husband with a light kiss which I returned. "Hello kitten," he said taking my hand in his. "Hello my love," I answered him as we walked out of the school to our car. "Should I drive?" He questioned me. "I mean if you want you can," he nods before grabbing my stuff and putting it in the trunk.

Walking back over to me he grabbed my hand and walked me over to the side of the passengers seat. "My lady," he said opening the door for me. "Why thank you sir," I said playing along. "Anything for the beautiful lady," he told me as he winked which made me blush a light shade of red.

When we are both comfortably seated Shouta starts the car and we are on our way back home from the first school day again. It has not been the best day it could have been. Of course spending time with our friends was fun it always was, but then that kid had to rush himself into my office and had made himself so comfortable with his emotions and how he showed them.

I was taken out of my own thoughts by a large hand being placed on my thigh. "You okay darling?" I heard Shouta ask me concerned. "Yes of course I am, why wouldn't I be?" I tell him grabbing his hand in mine and laying them together on my lap. "You looked kind of freaked out, that's why I asked," he says looking at me for a quick second before his eyes went back to the road.

"You know you can tell me anything right?" he asked me when we arrived home. "Of course I do, now stop worrying about me," he kissed the back of my hand that was intertwined with his before he said "I could never stop worrying about you."

We just looked at each other for a few minutes before getting out of the car. Shouta grabbed my stuff out of the trunk while I opened our front door. Once we where both inside we where greeted by Mochi lying on the couch, when she saw us walk in she did her usual stretch before jumping of the couch and walking over to us.

"Hello baby," I greet her while scooping her up in my arms, in which she immediately makes herself comfortable. Shouta walks over and gives her a quick belly rub before laying down on our couch.

"Are you just going to stand there watching me or are you coming to join our very much earned cuddle time," I chuckle, but walk over with Mochi still in my arms. Putting her down I settle myself in Shouta's arms nuzzling as far as I can in his embrace. We just lay their enjoying each others warmth.

"I don't know if I told you already, but I have patrol tonight," Shout says out of nowhere. Thinking for a second I answer him. "I think you did, now shut up," I tell him sleepily. He pulls me closer to him in response. "I love you," is all I hear before falling into a peaceful slumber.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When I wake up again I am wrapped up in a fuzzy blanket with Mochi curled up at my feet. When I look around I can't seem to spot Shouta anywhere, what I do find is a note on our coffee table together with a cup of still hot tea.

I have gone on my patrol so no need to worry about me.

I made you dinner, it's still in the oven.

And enjoy your tea.

Your beloved husband,

Shouta Aizawa.