~Chapter 11~

"Thank you for the ride. And it was a pleasure to rob your bank account Hizashi," I heard Shouta say to our friends who were still in Nemuri's car. "No problem man," Hizashi shouted surprisingly happy and content, probably because he was to drunk and didn't really now what he was talking about at the moment.

I looked over my shoulder and gave my friends one last wave before me and Shouta walked into our house – our home. It felt good to finally be at the one place I actually felt safe if you didn't count being wrapped in Shouta's arms at least.

And that's when I started to remember how I had almost been wrapped in an other mans arms only like an hour ago. I didn't want to think about it, but it wouldn't leave me alone -that feeling. I felt like I had betrayed him, Shouta, my husband and the love of my life.

That little voice in my head kept talking and I knew it couldn't possibly be because of the alcohol I had consumed this night as I had sobered up a little in the past hour. Even if I was correct -which I knew I was- It didn't mean that it was calming me down, the complete opposite actually.

I started to think that it was all just my fault that there was something wrong with me. And that my mother was right. That I wasn't lovable and that I was the problem for that. Because now I had betrayed Shouta, his trust and his love. How could there possibly be a way he was going to be able to look into my eyes ever again and be happy with what he saw.

How had he ever been happy with me in his life, it wasn't possible. No one had ever been. And people had always shown it or they told me how stupid and useless I was laughing or hitting me after. That's how it always was.

But then Shouta came into my life and some things changed. No real big things, my parents still abused me and people at school still didn't like me. But now there is someone in my life who loves me, cares about me, makes sure I'm okay and holds me when I'm not.

Then why was that little voice in my head getting to me? Shouta loves me and here I was thinking he wouldn't be able to when he showed me more then enough times he does. But I needed him to show me one more time, to stop those vile words spoken by the voices in my head and to make me truly forget everything that had happened in this past week.

So without saying anything I turn around to face Shouta and grabbed his hand before walking to our bedroom, it was easy as Shouta wasn't opposing to it. Once in the dark of our bedroom Shouta decided to speak. "Are you okay? Tell me what's wrong darling." "Nothing," I answered him in a whisper when I suddenly realized what I was going to do, what I was probably going to end up begging him for.

Not that I wasn't used to it or had never done it before, just not in a situation like this. But that was what made it exciting, getting that trill from trying something new and-

"I know there's something bothering you. You don't have to tell me what it is, but please do tell me how I can help," Shouta interrupted my thoughts by almost pleading for an answer. "I want you to hold me. Make love to me, till I can't think straight anymore. So that the only thing I can possibly think about is your body pressed against mine. Show me that I am yours and you are mine. That is all I'm begging you to do," I quickly told him the desperation in my voice as clear as day.

I could see and feel how Shouta tensed up against me, holding his breath waiting for me to tell him I was just messing around with him, but I didn't. So he asked his voice almost unable to hear. "Are you certain, is that what you want me to do? Is that what will help you," I just nodded as I tried to looked at his face for a reaction.

He swallowed before he turned his head so that his eyes could meet mine. His pupils were dilated and his eyes full with lust and love. His eyes were moving all over my body searching for any sign of untruth and when he ended his search at my eyes I could see he hadn't found any.

So slowly he moved his hands up to cup my cheeks and looked all over my face again before reaching down to capture his lips with mine in a slow but passionate kiss. His hands moved to cradle the back of my head as mine went to his arms, finding his muscles and resting my hands there.

It didn't take long before the kiss got heated. Shouta's hands started moving again down the back of my body meeting and exploring my neck. Going lower to my shoulders. Lower to my back. He went lower grabbing and squeezing my arse before traveling to his final destination -my thighs. He grabbed them and lifted me up.

My legs immediately wrapped themselves around his waist while my hands grabbed at the muscles of his arms trying not to fall, but Shouta had noticed and pushed my back against the wall. I gasped at the impact and I felt Shouta immediately stop moving, I started protesting at the loss of my pleasure. "Keep going... Don't stop... Please... And no need for foreplay I'm already wet enough," was all I could get out of my mouth, but it seemed to do the trick.

Not only a second later Shouta's lips were on mine again and his hands moved from my thighs to the bottom of my skirt pulling it up and moving one of his hands to my hole to see how wet I actually was. "Fuck," he said cursing under his breath and I felt his erection rapidly grow against my thigh.

"Please... Shouta... Fuck me," I whimpered, begging him. And I didn't have to say another time as he quickly undid his pants and pushed my panties aside, I moaned at the sudden contact. The moment that moan left my mouth I felt Shouta push into me, inch by inch till he was all the way in not giving me any second to breath.

I heard him groan at the way I suddenly clenched around him. I knew he couldn't hold himself in for any longer so when he looked at me asking for permission I gave it to him. He attacked my mouth with his while he thrusted into me at a rapid pace. I let out a moan and immediately felt his tong enter my mouth exploring everything.

This man didn't waste a second, his hands were roaming all over my body his tong in my mouth and his cock in my pussy. No moment for catching my breath or even being able to speak, the only thing leaving my mouth were moans of delight and it only encouraged Shouta to give me more pleasure then I already had.

It wasn't a surprise when I came on his cock only seconds later, that didn't stop Shouta as he was almost at his own orgasm. I was tired and when Shouta let out his last groan as he came undone against me I passed out in his arms, the last thing I remembered was being wrapped up in Shouta's arms.