Chapter 23

Rich's pov
Once Michael and I were settled in our new house his moms left,it was getting dark.we decided to order some pizza cause both of us were too lazy to cook,"ok so,which Fifty Shades movie should we watch?" Michael asked as we sat down on the couch."Darker,that once is better."i said,"agreed."he said.i kissed him,"besides,the first one is meh..."I said.i held his hand,"and the third one is ok."I said.

4 hours later...

Michael's pov
I yawned,"It's getting late Richie,let's go to bed."I said.he smiled and closed the tv,"ok mr.Mell-Goranski."he said.he lifted me up,I giggled as he carried me up the stairs.he threw me into the bed,he growled.i smirked,"feisty,are we now?"i said.he zipped off my jacket,took off my tank top,and took off my pants.he took off all his clothes till he was down to his boxers,"I wanna be rough on you tonight."he whispered in my ear."Then be rough..."I whispered,he smirked."As you wish..."he whispered,he took off my boxers.i quickly took off my glasses and put them on the nightstand,he grabbed some lube and rubbed some on his fingers.he immediately stuck 3 fingers in my entrance,I moaned and held the sheets tightly.he began to scissor me,I moaned.

I whined when he took his fingers out of my entrance,he took a condom out from the nightstand and opened it.he slipped it on,he immediately thrusted his dick in my entrance."FUCK!"I moaned,he went faster."god your so fucking tight."he mumbled,he kissed me with pure lust.i kissed back,"Oh my g-god,I-I'm coming!"I moaned."come for me baby."he said,"F-Fuck!"I moaned as I came.he thrusted more until he came too,he took his dick out my entrance.he threw the condom away,he laid next to me.we were both panting,we got under the covers.i wrapped my arms around his waist,he rested his chin on my head."good night Rich..."I said,"good night Michael..."he said.i smiled,soon we both fell asleep.