Chapter 4

A/N
Quick A/N,Michael's moms names are Rosa and Maria

Michael's pov
Rich and I have decided to come out to my moms first,which would be easy.but the thought of my mom hugging him and my other mom saying stuff like don't break my baby's heart makes me so embarrassed,god I hope she doesn't say that."you ready?"I asked Rich,he held my hand."i was born ready!"he said confidently,I laughed.i opened the door."Moms I'm home!And Rich is here with me!"I said,my mom(Rosa)was in the kitchen and my other mom(Maria)was setting up the table.

"Oh hey Micha!you're just in time for dinner!would you like to join us Rich?"my mom(Maria)said,"uh sure mrs.Mell!"he said."please dear,call me Maria!"she said,"moms we need to talk."I said."kung ano ito Michael?"she asked in Filipino,"may naganap ba sa paaralan?"my other mom asked.Rich was confused,"moms, hindi maintindihan ni Rich ang sinasabi natin."I said,"ohhh,sorry Rich!"my mom(Maria)said."We were speaking Filipino."my other mom explained,"oh cool!"he said."anyways,did something happen at school?"my mom(Maria)asked,"well not exactly but...something did happen."I said smiling.

Rich smiled as well,my other mom gasped."maria sa tingin ko sila ay dating!"I heard my other mom whisper to my mom,she gasped."Michael,Rich,are you guys...together?"she asked,Rich and I held hands."Yes mom,we are."I said,"Awwww!!!"my mom said.she hugged me tightly,"Mom....you're....choking....me..."I said."Sorry!sorry!im just,so proud of you!"she said,"hey my son is a good kid,sensitive,but good."my other mom began to say to Rich."ugh mom..."I said."I'm just giving your boyfriend a warning Michael."she said,"I would never,ever hurt him mrs.Mell."Rich said.she smiled,"call me Rosa."she said.