Chapter 17

A/N
GUYS PLEASE READ THIS FANFIC ITS AMAZING

A/NGUYS PLEASE READ THIS FANFIC ITS AMAZING

IT MADE ME CRYYY AND SMILEEE

Michael's pov
"Today's the day guys!"Jake said,Brooke was crying."don't worry!"we'll video call you guys."I said to Brooke,"WHY COULDNT YOU AND RICH BE IN THE SAME  COLLEGE AS USS!!!"Brooke cried."there,there,Brooke."I said to her as I patted her back,she blew her nose and sniffed."guys c'mon,one last group hug!"Jeremy said,we all got in for a group hug.i squeaked,Rich had his hand on my ass."Damnit Rich you know that my ass is still sore."I said,the squad looked at me and Rich."dude,tmi."Jenna said,Rich rolled his eyes.Rich held my hand as our teachers gave us a speech about how we're gonna grow up to do great things and crap.as I grabbed my certificate my moms were cheering,"THATS MY FUCKING BOYFRIEND!!"Rich cheered.

I laughed and everyone looked at him,after we all got our certificates we threw our hats up.Rich spun me and passionately kissed me,I kissed him back."Come on guys!"Chloe said,"we gotta go!"she said."Coming!"Rich and I said,we threw off our robes and got in a PT cruiser.i drove us all to 7/11,everyone split up to get what they want.I suddenly heard,"I wanna dance with somebody!"I gasped."sweet!"I said,Jeremy handed me a flower.Brooke and Chloe were smiling,and Jenna and Jake were recording me."Whats going on?"I asked,I was confused."Dude,turn around."Jeremy said smiling,I was confused even more.

I turned around and gasped,Rich was on one knee.he held up a ring,"Michael Salazar Mell,will you marry me?"he asked.i began to cry,"Yes,oh my god yes Rich!a thousand times yes!"I said as I hugged him.he hugged me back,the squad cheered.he slipped the ring on my finger,I heard my moms cheering as well.i kissed him,he kissed me back.