Chapter 16

Rich's pov
I was thinking about proposing to Michael,I already asks his moms.they gave me permission,I told the squip squad in a secret group chat I made called "super secret squip squad"Michael doesn't know at all."I can't believe we're graduating in one week!"Michael said,we were at the ice cream shop a couple(Evan and Connor,treebros)recommended us."I know right?"I said,Michael sighed and held my hand."Can you believe it Rich?We're gonna live together,grow old together..."he said,"woah tiger take it easy."i said jokingly.i smiled,"God Micha is so adorable,I can't wait to ask him to marry me."I thought.i have a great plan,after we graduate I'm gonna take him to 7/11.

Brooke and Chloe will be there playing music,Jenna and Jake will record everything,and Jeremy will hand me the ring to give to Michael.Its gonna be perfect!"hello?Earth to Richard??"Michael said as he waved his hand at me,I snapped back into reality."huh?"I asked,"Do you wanna go to 7/11 with the squad after we graduate?"he asked."Sure,why not."I said casually,I didn't want him to get suspicious."c'mon,I'll drop ya off home."I said,he smiled.once we got to his house his moms walked up to us,"Michael can we talk to your boyfriend alone?"they asked him.he nodded,he kissed my cheek and walked inside."Rich here."his mom(Rosa)said as she handed me a ring,"woah,it's gorgeous!"I said.

"This is a ring we bought,we thought you could use this to propose to our son."his other mom(Maria)said,I smiled.i pictured me and Michael's wedding,"thank you gals."I said.