Chapter 27

Michael's pov
I woke up and saw Rich wasn't in bed,I rubbed my eyes and put on my glasses.i smelled pancakes,I walked downstairs and saw Rich making pancakes.he saw me,"Aw man I wanted to make you breakfast in bed!"he said.i smiled,I walked to him and kissed his cheek."You making breakfast is enough for me Rich."I said,he smiled.I began to set up the table,once I was done I made some coffee for me and Rich.i placed our cups of coffees near our plates,Rich placed the plate of pancakes on the table.i sat next to him,we began to eat breakfast."Michael,I think we should talk about...you know?having kids?"he said,I nearly choked on my coffee.

"You mean?you're finally ready to talk about settling down and having kids?"I asked excitedly,he smiled and nodded.i squealed and hugged him,I kissed his cheek 16 times."oh!im gonna tell my mom(Maria)!"I said as I grabbed my phone from my pocket,I dialed my moms(Maria's)number."Mom!mom!"I shouted as I ran up the stairs,"What is it Micha?"she asked on the phone."Sinabi ni Rich na handa na siyang makipag-usap tungkol sa pagkakaroon ng mga bata!"i said,"oh michael na kahanga-hanga!"she said."Sasabihin ko agad sa iyong ina!"she said,"ako gotta pumunta ina, bye!"i said.i ended the call,I'm so excited!Rich and I will soon be dads!