Chapter 54

Stephen's pov
Jamie and I were cuddling on the couch when all of the sudden Chris and Hanna kicked the door open,"what the fuck?!"I exclaimed."THE BRIDE ISNT ALOUD TO SEE THE GROOM UNTIL THE DAY OF THE WEDDING!"Hanna yelled as she grabbed Jamie's arm,"GIVE ME BACK MY FIANCÉE!"I yelled as Chris slammed the door shut.

Jamie's pov
"Who made up this shitty thing where I can't even see my fucking fiancée?"I asked as Hanna handed me a suit,"The government!"Chris said spookily.i pushed him playfully as he laughed,"oh!oh!try this one!"Hanna said as she handed me another suit.i sighed,"I wish I was with Stephen right now..."I thought.

Stephen's pov
Dylan and Tony were drunk,and I was stuck with them."WAKE ME UP WHEN SEPTEMBER-"Dylan was screaming Green Day until Tony interrupted him,"CRAWLING IN MY SKIN!"he yelled.they both laughed,then they fell,and then they began to make out.i covered my eyes,"GET A ROOM!"I yelled.they got up,"Fineeeee."Tony said.he held Dylan's hand,"Let's goooo fuck on my sistersss beddd."he said to Dylan.i face palmed as they drunkly walked up the stairs,"thank god Chris will be the best man...."I thought.i decided to go to the beach,that's usually where I go to zone out and stuff.i usually just chill there and think about Jamie,did I mention no one goes to that beach at all??(I also took Jamie there on one of our dates,and then we fucked.)