Chapter 25

Michael's pov
"I'm glad you asked me to hang out with you Jer,Rich as been a little bit over protective and clingy lately."I said,"No problem Michael!how is he?"Jeremy asked.we were walking to GameStop to buy me a new game,"Well he had a nightmare,he hasn't had those since high school."i said."i accidentally burned my hand today,and he freaked out cause he thought it would scar."I added,"Jesus,what's up with him?"Jeremy asked.I sighed,"that's what I'm trying to find out,and we haven't even talked about...you know?having a family?"i said."even if you don't who care?"he said."but who's gonna carry on my legacy of highest score on Apocalypse of the Damned 2!"I said,he laughed."ok,ok,you have a point."he said as we entered GameStop.

I saw the new PlayStation 4 game Detroit Become human,"sweet!"i said as I grabbed it.after Jeremy and I paid for it I said goodbye and walked to the Gym,Rich was working out and I promised I'd pick him up.when I entered the gym I saw Rich on the treadmill,his gym trainer was pushing him to his limits."Come on Rich you can do it!"she encouraged him,"imagine the person you love got kidnapped and your running after the car!"she yelled.he ran faster,he looked so determined.he nearly tripped,"Shit!"he cursed.he stopped the treadmill,"Rich!"I said as I ran to him."I'll get you some water!"his trainer said,he was panting.