The Lazarus Knight

Percy Jackson

I don't own Percy Jackson or any other Riordan books those rights go to Rick Riordan the writer of this wonderful books.

It was the 4th of July 1187 and the battle by Hattin was about to begin. I stood besides my brothers, we stood directly at the front lines our flag with the green cross on white grounds waving in the wind. Then we heard the horn and we charged forward...... that were the last things I remember before I woke up. Now I am laying in what looked like a strawberry field but I wasn't alone 5 of my enemys were with meand let's just say this fields will be much redder then they already were. But I will be in for a suprise, a suprise I never wanted but I needed, a suprise I couldn't believe I didn't wanted to believe but is true. So well this is my story from a lepar Lazarus Knight to a greek Demigod Hero and even so it was complicated at the start, but now I can't imagine another life or another love. I am Jacques of the Provence former lepar knight of the Lazarus Order and this is my story in this new time and new world.

 I am Jacques of the Provence former lepar knight of the Lazarus Order and this is my story in this new time and new world

Ship and this is very special this will be my first poly gay couple story, now you may ask why I am doing this. Well there is a person that gets on my nerves for the last few weeks who thinks of himself as the all holy pope, I won't tell name's but if you read this I tell you very politely to leave me and everyone else who writes gay stories or PJO stories alone!!!!!

Poly Ship: Solangelo x OC