The Prince has returned

PJO/HoO 

I don't own Percy Jackson or the Heroes of Olympus those rights go to Rick Riordan.

??? POV.

There was only darkness, I was floating in nothing and then I hit the ground. I grunted in pain my head hit the ground and I lost my helmet, as I opened my eyes I saw trees and the sun shining through them. I sat up and looked around me, I was laying besides a river and my shield, spear, sword and helmet were leaning or laying on a big rock. Where was I? This doesn't look like Troy and there are no greeks around also no sound of battle just the sound of the river and the wind blowing through the trees. I stood up and felt a sharp pain in my chest exactly at the point were Achilles hit me. I walked over to my weapons, I put my sword on my belt and my helmet on my head and then took my shield and spear. But I didn't knew where to go so I just followed the river, until I reached a opening and what I saw looked..... weird to say the least. There were strawberry fields with kids working on them with orange colored shirts, but what was more weird were the buildings two were made of marble another one of wood and another one what looked like it was made out of pure silver. Anyways I walked out of the woods and towards this weird looking village, the nearer I came the more kids I saw some were practicing archery others were fighting and some were flying.... PEGASI!! Ok where was I, I also got alot of weird looks as I walked into this village, some just looked confused others looked angry others just looked at me in awe. I stood in the middle of the village a big fire was in the middle, I looked around to see if I could ask anybody where I was but everyone seemed to stay away from me until I saw a girl with long blonde hair and grey eyes approach me together with a.... centaur! Ok I shouldn't be suprised anymore, though I start to believe that this isn't the underworld. The girl stepped infront of me and said something in a weird language that I didn't understood.
Annabeth :,,Who are you?"
??? :,,Huh?"
Annabeth :,,Who are you?!"
The girl seemed angry but what can I for it when I don't understand her language, she then sighed and asked me something in a language I could understand.
Annabeth :,,Who are you?"
??? :,,Oh now I can understand you...... well, I am Hector Leader of the Trojan forces and Prince of Troy!              And who are you?"

 well, I am Hector Leader of the Trojan forces and Prince of Troy!              And who are you?"