Mutant Witch

X-Men x Harry Potter

I don't own X-Men or Harry Potter those rights go to the people that own it. Also I am gonna change the years were the story plays so it will start in the 2000's .

It was the 31 of July 2000 as the Potters expanded their family with their two twins. Harry and Elizabeth Potter, son and daughter of James Potter and Lily Evans.
But the new family luck wouldn't last long as only one year later both James and Lily Potter were murdered by none other then Lord Voldemort. Both the twins survived and were known to the wizarding world as the boy and girl who lived.
But there was a problem with Elizabeth.
While Harry was brought to the Dursleys, Elizabeth was brougth to Charles Xavier's school for gifted youngsters. Her powers activated during the murder of her parents, together with the protection of their mother and her powers. The dark lord was defeated, his body and might broken.
Now 11 years later it is the question will Elizabeth return to the world of magic and stand besides her brother or will she stay with the mutants that have been exposed to the world only five years ago.

Mutant Powers: Shadow control, she can shadow travel, control shadows and transform shadows.