The new healer of the Young Justice Team

PJO x DC Young Justice

I don't own Young Justice or PJO those rights go to the people that own it.

I know there are alot of stories about Percy Jackson meeting the Young Justice team and all that but this story is not about Percy but about one of my favorite Characters of the Riordan stories Will Solace.

Nico is either going to be mad at me for not showing up to camp or he will be worried sick or even worst both!

Anyways right now I am binded chair and several guys in spandex costumes ask me questions and then there is Diana and my brother Oliver, who slowly are getting mad at them. Well this wasn't what I expected as I tried to heal this one guy in a black shirt with a red 'S' on it, I expected that they would say thank you and all that, but instead I was knocked out and brought to a secret base apparently. 

So the only thing right now is listening to their questions and not answering them, this one guy who could be a son of Phobos was getting pretty mad at me the same goes for the guy in blue. And Oliver and Diana are starting a fight with them without revealing that I and Oliver are brothers and that we are both demigods even so they seem to know that Diana is one.

Well this will be fun..... right? Okay it probably won't because Diana just punched that Batman guy but I am keeping my hopes up......... and now Oliver shot a arrow at the blue guy.

Well I am damned.