Woe to The People of Order

MHA x DSMP

I don't own MHA or DSMP those rights go to the people that own it.

All Might :,,NO, I CAN'T ACCEPT THIS!!"

Nezu :,,I am sorry All Might this is the only way."

Endeavor :,,Do you know what happened last time!?!"

Nezu :,,I know what happened I was there Todoroki, but if you can't remember who are the ones that betrayed him!"

Aizawa :,,It has been three years since this day....."

Present Mic :,,I don't know Nezu, we betrayed him once why should he help us now."

All Might :,,We don't even know how to contact him or where he is."

Nezu :,,Lucky for us I know a few people that know how to contact him."

Endeavor :,,Even if you manage to make contact with him, what makes you think he will help us."

Nezu :,,When there is one thing that the Blade hates more then us, then it's a tyrant......"

Everyone else :,,........"

Nezu :,,As hard as it sounds, he is our only hope to beat All for One."

All Might clenched his fists at the thought of working together with the person he once betrayed. Endeavor had to hold back his anger to not accidently burn down the room.
Aizawa didn't know how to feel, should he be happy to see his former student or should he be afraid since he also betrayed him.

Nezu :,,If you like it or not....... the Bla.... Midoriya is our only hope."

"