Grandpa is here!

MHA x Overwatch

I don't own MHA or Overwatch those rights go to the people that own it.

Izuku :,,Shit, shit, shit!"

Kirishima :,,Did Midoryia just curse?"

Kaminari :,,No way!"

Iida :,,Midoriya that is very inapropriate!"

Izuku :,,Shit, shit, shit!"

Izuku was running up and down the common room. While Bakugou had a smirk on his face.

Kirishima :,,Bakubro do you know what is going on?"

Katsuki :,,His grandfather is coming for a visit."

Ochako :,,Oh really isn't that normally a reason to be happy?"

Iida :,,Yeah I mean he looks kind of afraid, is his grandfather a bad man?"

Katsuki :,,Oh hell no, one of the nicest people you can meet but you will see when he arrives."

Class 1a was confused until.

??? :,,Where is my little green grandson!"

Izuku :,,He is here!"

The doors flew open as a giant of a man walked into the common room, he looked around the room until his eyes landed on Izuku, he then ran at a extreme speed towards the green bean and swooped him into a hug.

??? :,,HAHAHAHA Groß bist du geworden!"

Izuku :,,Ich freue mich auch dich zu sehen Opa."

Momo :,,Are they talking.... german?"

Katsuki :,,Yeah Izuku is half japanese, half german, his dad came from germany."

Iida :,,I don't know why but somehow the man looks familiar."

The man looked towards the class.

??? :,,Oh how rude of me, I didn't introduce myself."

Izuku took a deep breath as he was released from the bone crushing hug.

Ochako :,,Deku who is that man?"

Izuku :,,Oh yeah.. this is my grandfather Reinhardt also known as the Crusader the number 1 hero in Germany."

Reinhardt :,,Nice to meet you all!"