Izuku the son of Maleficent

MHA x Maleficent x Descendants

I don't own MHA, Maleficent or Descendants those rights go to the people that own it.

Izuku was never a normal boy with a normal quirk he knew that the moment the Hero comission killed his adoptive mother.
He felt as if he doesn't belong in UA or Japan at all, his heart told him he belonged somewhere else. Even his mentor and father figure Hawks said that.
But when he doesn't belong here then were?

The answer is simple, he belonged in the Moors the realm of his mother Maleficent who was captured and brought to the Isle of the Lost.
Steffan and King Beast agreed that they would share the riches of the Moors but that never happened as Maleficent casted one last curse before she was captured that only her true heir would ever be able to open the Moors for the world of the humans.
King Steffan and King Beast were more then furious about this but they couldn't do anything about this. Until one day Prince Ben suggested to let some Isle kids visit the Academy and one of the kids was the daughter of Maleficent, the two Kings made plans on how to share the riches of the Moors. But on the day were Mal was supposed to open the Moors it didn't worked, the Kings couldn't understand this until they realised there must be another child of Maleficent one older the Mal. But where was this Kid? On the Isle? In the Moors?

No the answer to that should soon fall from the sky.... literally.

 literally