1

"Alright lovelies, what's the plan for today?" Xingqiu paced in his room while talking to his army of plushies. "Last night we did the sneak attack of pretending to fall asleep on his shoulder and still no success," he stopped abruptly and pointed at his electro slime plush. "This is entirely your fault Mr. Shock. I never should've listened to yo-"

Chongyun entered Xingqiu's room with just a towel hanging around his waist. "Qiuqiu, where is my body wash?" 

"Did you, ahem," Xingqiu cleared his throat to try and regain composure. With such a deadly attack right at the start of the day, how was he to survive? "Did you forget to pick some up on the way home last night?" 

"Oh!" Chongyun nodded. "You're right! Then, can I use yours?" Xingqiu clutched his heart, feeling as if he might fall over from the shock. Chongyun wanted to smell like him? Adorable! Magnificent! Forget to buy body wash more often please! 

"S...Sure..." Xingqiu nodded. "Go ahead." 

"Thanks Qiuqiu!" he grinned and went back toward the bathroom. 

"Barbatos almighty," Xingqiu knelt down before the anemo slime, "please forgive me for I have sinned." 

"Hey Qiuqiu..." Chongyun poked his head out of the bathroom door again. "Do you want to take a shower with me? I can't quite reach placed on my back." 

"Just give me a moment! I need to get undressed," Xingqiu insisted but Chongyun grabbed his hand and dragged him into the bathroom. 

"I'll help you undress!" 

"Yunyun?" Xingqiu could no longer feel his face because it was so warm. There he was, in the bathroom, with his husband undressing him and still! Still! Nothing more than that would happen. How dare he undress him with such a passionate gaze but still have no interest in doing anything naughty! There was a limit to what Xingqiu could tolerate!

Xingqiu placed his finger under Chongyun's chin and lifted his gaze. "Yunyun, if you're going to do that, I'll kiss you." 

"Oh, of course! Did you want a good morning kiss?" Chongyun smiled. "I used to give you those a lot when we were kids!" Chongyun leaned forward and kissed Xingqiu's cheek. "Now let's take that shower!" he dragged him into the already running shower. 

"Yunyun," Xingqiu tried his best to maintain a dignified level of embarrassment without causing any unnecessary issues. 

"Hm?" Chongyun smiled, lathering his hands with body wash. 

"I know we got married for convenience sake but don't you have any interest in doing the things married couples do?" Xingqiu blurted out. 

"Like what? Sleeping in the same bed?" 

"Ahaha, kill me now," Xingqiu muttered while looking up into the showerhead so that water would flood his mouth. "I've never regretted getting married more than I do now."