6

"Qiuqiu," Chongyun frowned, standing in front of Xingqiu who was forced to sit on the couch. Chongyun crossed his arms and stood in front of him. 

"Yes?" 

"Don't do that again." 

"Don't do what?" Xingqiu laughed awkwardly. 

"Don't just barge into my room and sit on my lap when I'm streaming!" Chongyun snapped. 

"Sorry..." Xingqiu apologized. "I really didn't know you were streaming."

"I'll put a sign up next time," Chongyun sighed, sitting down on the couch. 

"Why don't you want me in your streaming videos?" Xingqiu asked, scooting closer to him on the couch. "Is it because you married a guy?" 

"What? No! It's because you-" 

"Hm?" Xingqiu leaned forward, close to Chongyun's face. 

"It's because you weren't fully dressed and I don't want subscribers just because they liked your-" Chongyun cut himself off, not wanting to say it. 

"My?" 

Chongyun glanced away. "Your butt." 

"Ehe," Xingqiu grinned. "I do have a nice ass, don't I?" He grabbed Chongyun's hand and moved it to his ass. "Don't you agree?" Much to his surprise, Chongyun actually squeezed his ass cheek. Xingqiu blushed. 

"It's the best butt because it's mine," Chongyun smiled. "So don't go showing it to people at random!" Chongyun's eyebrows furrowed. 

"Yunyun?" 

"What?" 

"How long are you going to fondle my ass?" 

"Oh! Sorry..." Chongyun removed his hand. 

"It's fine..." Xingqiu muttered. "It's okay if you do it. You can touch me wherever you want to..." 

"Anyway!" Chongyun stood up abruptly. "Don't bother me when I'm streaming anymore!" 

"Wait," Xingqiu grabbed his hand to keep him from leaving just yet. 

"What?" 

"Does this mean I can barge into your room and sit on your lap when you aren't streaming?" Xingqiu snickered. 

"Of course," Chongyun replied, without hesitating. 

"No matter how dressed or undressed I am?" Xingqiu smirked. 

"...mhmm..." Chongyun nodded. His cheeks turned a light shade of pink and he pulled his hand away. 

"Eh?" Xingqiu blinked, confused. "He said yes?" Xingqiu plopped down flat on the couch and screamed into one of the pillows. "How am I supposed to test that?!" he kicked his legs up and down in the air. "Maybe I should get some lingerie!" Xingqiu popped his head up. "I should text Kaeya for advice. He seems like the kind of guy to know what to wear for seduction." Xingqiu's phone vibrated with a text message notification as he tried to think of a message for Kaeya. He clicked on the message. 

Bennett: hey...so...do you think Razor would be more interested in me if I wore a wolf onesie?

Xingqiu: how have you never thought of this before?

Bennett: I didn't want to assume he was a furry!

Xingqiu: ...is he?

Bennett: ...

Bennett: I'm not sure...

Xingqiu: maybe don't start with the complete onesie. try getting a wolf ear headband and fluffy moving tail first

Bennett: can u send me links??

Xingqiu: sure one sex

Xingqiu: *SEX!!!

Xingqiu: **SEC!!!! OMG!!!

Bennett: take ur time...

Xingqiu: I hate you (respectfully) 

Bennett: love you too <3 (menacingly)