5

"Hm, maybe I should just get used to small victories," Xingqiu crossed his arms. "I'll get him used to giving me good morning and good night kisses and then one day we will fuck and call it 'no homo'!" Xingqiu clapped his hands, grinning. "The steady progression!" 

"Hey, Yunyun!" Xingqiu ran out of his room and into Chongyun's. 

"Hm?" Chongyun looked up from his desk with pocky in his mouth. 

"I want some!" 

"Ahn- wait!" Chongyun started to say but Xingqiu sat on Chongyun's lap, straddling him, and bit down on the other end of pocky. Chongyun waved his hands, completely flustered, which confused Xingqiu. He glanced at the computer monitor as his face turned bright red. 

theofficialdaeyaslut: ooooo fanservice? i'm lovin this stream more and more

kilucappreciator: omg omg omg!!!! is that his husband????

chongliismylordandsavior: i don't think he realized popsicleman101 was on camera

zhildedeservestodie: damn, i knew i should've recorded this stream

theofficialdaeyaslut: you should have your husband show up more often! :D

kilucappreciator: stfu officialdaeya no one asked you  (but yes plz do he is adorable) 

theofficialdaeyaslut: make me, bitch. 

"Yes, this is my husband," Chongyun scratched the back of his neck awkwardly. 

"Yes, husband is mine- I mean I'm husband- argh!" Xingqiu slapped both hands over his face and groaned. 

zhildedeservesdeath: it's ok, take ur time

"Here!" Chongyun shoved pocky box into Xingqiu's hands and pushed him away. "Take the pocky and go!" 

"Eh?" Xingqiu was pushed to the door by Chongyun and forced out of the room. The door slammed shut and locked, leaving Xingqiu there, holding pocky, and completely dumbfounded. "Why was he so mad? Is it because I didn't knock?" Xingqiu held his chin to ponder. He couldn't think of a good reason so he stood there eating pocky outside Chongyun's door. 

"Wait..." Xingqiu looked down at his oversized t-shirt and pajama booty shorts. "Did I just show all of Yunyun's subscribers my ass?" he fell to the ground and slammed his head up against the wall repeatedly. "Goddamnit! I would be mad at me too, Yunyun! These shorts totally don't go with this shirt! I've turned myself into a fashion mockery!" Yes, absolutely Xingqiu, that was 100% the reason why your one and only husband was forcing you out the door and not because you, his husband, were showing your nice ass to thousands of viewers when it should only be his to see.