Prologue

Use Your tongue, lick my Neck

Hit the clock, Make it Noise

Feet above, wrecked my holes

"Where are you my baby cub?... I'm impatiently waiting~". Mina sing while swaying her hips, left and right.

The sound of her footsteps was the only one making a noise in a silent hallway.

"Chaeyoung-ah... Want me to fail you in my subject?.... You know i can do it once you disobey me". She opened the door and step inside while crossing her arms.

"I'll count on 3 and if you're not going out wherever you are, that's final and I'll fail you right away". Mina said loudly.

Chaeyoung on the other hand, where so nervous. She's been hiding on the locker at the back. She can see mina's figure who's looking around.

'No i don't want to fail!.. I want to graduate!...b-but!!... I don't want having sex with her.. She's older than me and a teacher!!'.

Chaeyoung was debating on her head. She can't decide properly as soon as mina start counting.

"ONE!!". Mina's voice boomed on the room and chaeyoung start trembling.

Mina start walking around, but her eyes is definitely on the locker. She was just playing around like what's the latters been doing.

"TWO!!". And this time, mina was already in front of where she's been hiding but decided to take a two step as she lean her back at the lockers door.

"Son Chaeyoung... Son Chaeyoung..
We're almost there... Should i continue or make it a big deal to you?". Mina said while smirking.

"Three and a half". Mina murmur..

Mina wait for a moment but there's nothing happened. As she was about to open her mouth to count, a door on her right suddenly open.

Chaeyoung fall on the floor as her sweat trickled on her face.

"You're aware that i can fail you but still run away from me..  I got you since day one and you can't just hide from me, wherever you want". Mina said as she was now standing in front of her.

"Awe... My baby... Want mommy to change your clothes". Mina said seductively while massaging chaeyoung's shoulder as she crouch down.

Chaeyoung on the other hand, where gritting her teeth. She slowly back away, making her head hit on the chair.

"Chaeyoung-ah.. Is it bad to fuck me?..
I wonder what's running inside of your head. You're enjoying having sex with me back then. What happened?, Don't you like me anymore?". Mina pout but still chaeyoung remain silent.

Mina can't wait any longer as she harshly pulled the youngers leg and rip her clothes.

She's been dying to fuck the latter and she's also frustrated since chaeyoung was avoiding her

"Ms. Mina!.. Stop!!". Chaeyoung hold mina's wrist but chaeyoung hissed in pain when mina bite her neck hardly, leaving .

"Arghhhh.... Hajjima!!!". Chaeyoung was now crying because of pain. Mina didn't leave chaeyoung's neck that easily. She still sucking it like there's tomorrow and chaeyoung couldn't fight anymore and let mina touch her.

"YOU'RE MINE, SON CHAEYOUNG..
YOUR DICK IS ONLY MINE. YOU'RE MINE!!". Mina whisper shout on her ears as chaeyoung's eyes where tightly close..

------

I hope this story is effective like my other story....  I need some more knowledge and gain more experience about writing... I'm very very lost right now...

******

This story contains Matured Theme
And strong words or violence.

Please read it at your own risk.

Some of this chapter or the whole of this story have some errors or typos. Please bare with it for now.

If ever you find this story having the same thing with others, it's just a coincidence and not related. This story is made by my own imagination and also my craziness.

***

©kiawansue 2022...
Plagiarism is a crime therefore you shouldn't copy or share this to any kind of social platforms without my own permission ....