2

Warning!!.. 18+.... Basta bawal sa bata.. Wag mo ng basahin kaso curios kanamang bakla ka..

------

It's already 10:15 in the morning since the talk of Chaeyoung and sharon happened.

While everyone is on the class, there's a person having fun of herself instead.

"Fuck... Why I'm so horny this days". Sharon moan as soon as her fingers run down to the curves of her pussy.

Her moan getting louder and louder . She could feel how wet she is. This is how her life, repeat and repeat. Nothing new about her .

She's Myoui Sharon the Most hot teacher in the campus. She's 30 years old and was been working as a teacher for almost 3 years. Her beauty didn't fade away and looking so young at her age. She was mistaken also as a student in her first day of working as a teacher.

Her eyes where tightly closed and her legs where wide open. She's uncomfortable in her position but choose to stay and drilled her hole while licking her lips.

Her fingers went faster and she could feel that she'd already near but not until someone knocked on her door.

Sharon immediately fix herself even though she's frustrated. Her eyes fix on her panty on the floor and kick it under of the couch.

She stand up and opened the door revealing chaeyoung who's curiously looking inside of her office.

"Come in". Sharon let her in and quickly lock the door as her eyes went to the latter, scanning her from head to toe.

"I can recommend you something to make it easier for you. I will let you borrow this but handle it with care. I don't want my things will get ruined". Sharon pulled the book in her desk and give it to chaeyoung who immediately grab it.

"Btw.. I'm curious about something Ms. Son.. Tell me, why did your sister enroll you in this school?". It was awkward moment and chaeyoung doesn't know how to respond.

"Perhaps, I should tell that your sister threatened the principal?". Chaeyoung quickly stand up..

"N-no!.. I mean,  No.. Ms. Sharon.. Don't do that... I'll do everything what you want". Chaeyoung was helpless look down on the table.

Sharon smirk. "You're saying, You will do whatever i say?, is that what you mean?". Sharon secretly grin while playing the pen on her fingers.

Chaeyoung nod in defeat. She can't do anything, she doesn't want her sister get in trouble. She wants her sister to be proud of her.

"Ok, then...  I'll give you such an activity right now.. But you will perform this with me.. You ok with that... Ms. Son?". She ask again and now her swivel turn to the right.

"Y-yes, Ms. Sharon". She stutter when she saw Sharon unbutton her uniform until she could see the laces of her bra and her.

Sharon lick her lips while glancing on her lap. She feel the wetness on her inner thigh leaking down to her butt.

"Get in front of me". Sharon demand and chaeyoung quickly went in front of her.

"I'll direct to the point .. I want you to sex with me". Sharon said and the latter tilt her head in confusion. She's definitely innocent.

"Sex?... What is that.. Is that a gender or vagina and penis?". Chaeyoung ask and Sharon mentally facepalm.

"let say.. Making out.. You know penis and vagina, unite". Sharon said. She's running out of time and wanted to be touch already.