10

Red stains on the wall. Blood where dripping on the floor as the room filled with silent.

Rope was was been wrap in both waist in neck of the person who's been laying down on the floor.

Red roses where's all scattered in every corner as the black scarf hanging on the table.

"welcome... In hell". someone whisper in chaeyoung's ears making her shiver. She was so quick to distance herself whoever it is on her back.

Her eyes went wide and realizing that she's not wearing anything anymore.
She's been tied down on the bed, both arms and leg.

Another thing, she saw something not so amusing above her. It was adead person who's already rotten and the smell is really so gross.

Her eyes completely shut down. Her both amrs where tied above on her head and as lomg as she wanted to cover her nose, she can't even do it.

Few minutes later, the door suddenly open. Revealing 3 Ladys marching towards her. There eyes where glowing when they saw her dick standing so proud.

'shh.. Be quiet'.  Another lady on the left said as she was trying to touch it but the girl on the center slap her hands immediately.

'Hey!!.. Nothing bad happened if i could just touch a little bi-". The girl completely shut up when someone throw a knife on her head.

The blood start to going out in her head and she completely scream in pain.

"dare to touch her or I'll send you right away in your grave". Everyone look back seeing sharon with her attractive lingerie.

She walks elegantly like there was a red carpet ball. Sharon been dying to plan something but knowing her three slave snick just to see her baby, makes her more angrier.

"get her!!..  And if she die, then buried her away from this place!!!". Sharon's voice was in a higher level, making the two rush and pulled the latter who's crying for help.

"poor her... Now.. It's your time". When sharon turn her head back, she saw chaeyoung being tense, clenching her own fist tightly.

"hey... You think, your sperm make me pregnant?.. How lucky i am to be the mother of our baby". Sharon pulled some bottle and squeeze it to her hand.

Her eyes where only focus to the latter but it seem she's been frozen and not breathing. Sharon wanted to laugh but she saw it funny.

After she was done scrubbing the jelly  slimy thing to her pussy.. She then grab arrange the machine facing the latter.

"how bad i wanted to see you but that bitch keeping you away from me!". Sharon murmur and slowly position her butt and widen her legs.

"SON CHAEYOUNG!.. OPEN YOUR EYES NOW!". an automatic whip machine suddenly slap in chaeyoung's body making her open her eyes completely.

"Arghhhh... Sharon stop!". Sharon smirk as she control the remote on her left. The bed slow move and now chaeyoung in seating position.

It took chaeyoung to digest everything what she just saw. Sharon was been fuck by a machine and now was moaning mess, shouting her name.

Her voice where so thin and soft sending some weird sensation in chaeyoung's nerve. The weird mix emotions as her leg where shaking and about to release but not so soon.

"FUCK ME.. FUCK ME!!.. UGHH YES!!..  CHAEYOUNG-AH.. FUCK MOMMY!!". That's it, sharon squirt, shooting it to chaeyoung's leg.

Sharon saw how chaeyoung was been eyeing her hole when the machine pulled it out, leaving some a big hole. Chaeyoung was going insane already and wanted to fuck her so bad but knowing sharon likes to tease her more, she suddenly insert her whole hands on her pussy as her eyes where tightly close.

"FUCK!!.. MS.SHARON!!.. DON'T DO THIS ME!!!.. I WANT YOU SO BAD!!". Chaeyoung can't hold it much longer since the older was so horny in front of her.

"Finally". Sharon stand up and slowly get up on the bed. Lip's where so wet by her own saliva.

"You want me but you want my sister too?..  I can't believe you". Sharon said playfully. Her fingers where holding her dick and noe was rubbing in Sharon's pussy.

As long as sharon wanted to put it inside of her, she quickly get down and smirk.

"not soo soon.. Baby.. I'm not done with my sister". Chaeyoung groan and was left hanging. She's hard and she was almost done with it..

------

----

"it's now or never!!.. I know sharon was just hiding around.. Spencer, go get the troop.. I'll make her pay for this!!". Mina's voice boomed around of the hall.

"Right away boss!". Spencer was her right hand and also her business partner. He was a reliable man. He use to be a general in military and a taekwondo trainor.

"Get everything you need!!.. It's time to face that shithead!.. Make them pay!!". Mina comand and slam the table.

Everyone where gathered around. Boy or girl everyone join in. Mina was a powerful boss in gangnam district and sharon doesn't know everything about it.

"boss... Jihyo was calling you.. She seems angry". Lisa said as she give the phone to her.

----(phone call)

"Yah!!..  It's been 2 weeks already!.. Where the hell is she!?.. Where is my sister!!.. Fo god damn sake, Mina!?!". Mina pulled the phone away from her ears.

"I'm still looking her... And don't worry, i know who kidnapped her". Mina lowly said and turn around facing a briefcase.

"I TRUST YOU MINA!!.. I TRUST YOU!!!". Jihyo again shout and mina sigh.

"Just... Just calm down..  I will bring chaeyoung safe and sound". Mina said and end the call.

"8 pm sharp.. She was located in busan where this abandon building right in front of the old bldg. Corp was". Seulgi said on her earpiece.

"Tell The others to go there right away.. And send some emails to jiwo to prepare the hospital. We don't know if some of us meet some accident". Mina said.

"Right away!.". She turn ot off and now she was all prepared. It's about time to reveal who's  the real owner of chaeyoung.

Is it Mina her so called secret girlfriend or sharon who was just having a secret affair.

------+

....
.

Bye.. Bye....

©kw

Errors ahead!!!