4

It's been 5 week's already when jihyo rushed her sister in the hospital. The symptoms of her sister is getting visible and she can't help it but to worry.

She's to young to die. She still wants to see her sister being a ceo in the future. All of those promise they made making her cry every night.

She's still working even though their parents have an inheritance to them.

She meet different people who actually cares to them alot and that's hoe she met Dr. Kang daniel and his nurse, Myoui Mina.

The three of them bind together if they have a time and since Dr. Kang was getting attached to jihyo, he let mina to be chaeyoung's personal nurse.

The payment is still on the doctor and mina fine with it.

"Mina.. Do you think she will woke up". Jihyo said and place some food on the table.

"I know she's a strong person.. She definitely.. She have a sister who's waiting for her". Mina smile as she was checking something on the monitor.

Since jihyo taken her sister away from her school, everything slowly getting messier. Sharon keep asking about her and dahyun nor tzuyu didn't say such an information.

Dahyun explain about chaeyoung's well-being and the girls where shock about the sudden revelation.

"Yah!.. You should told everything before something happened!!.. Now look what happened!". Nayeon glare at dahyun.

"There's nothing we can do... It's already done and we can't just turn the time and change the past". Sana said.

"Why argue?, you know what?.. I'm hungry". Out of nowhere, momo's tummy growled making everyone turned there heads to her.

"We just eat earlier and now you're hungry?.. Did some worms eat the foods in your tummy". Jeongyeon didn't take a second and smack their heads .

"Idiot!.. Focus!". Jeongyeon said.

"No need to focus when you and yourself wasn't doing it at all". Then there's tzuyu making a face.

"yah!.. Chou tzuyu!!". Jeongyeon was all deadly serious but everyone making fun of her.

"awe.. My baby is mad". Nayeon who's trying to comfort the latter, got a push aside.

Everyone was now laughing because of Nayeon's face.

---------

------

It's 9:45 in evening as chaeyoung slowly opened her eyes. It was so dark but she could feel someone rubbing her bulge between her legs.

She can't see it clearly. The person who's above keep doing it until she moaned making the person stop.

"Your awake?.. My bad". The person went down and turned the lamp on.

Chaeyoung look up and saw the nurse. She's wearing a mask. Her eyes start cheeking her out.

Few seconds later, the nurse took her mask and chaeyoung gasped.

"W-why?". Mina was shock by the action of the latter.

"why are you here?, Ms. Sharon?". That's why. Mina calm herself as soon she figure it out what's going on.

"No..  I'm Mina and sharon is my twin sister". Mina said and sit on the chair, besides her.

"it can't be!.. You're lying!". Chaeyoung exclaimed but mina just giggled.

"No, I'm not dear.. Sharon is really my twin sister.. Look". Mina said and let the latter see the pictures on her phone, proving herself that she's not a liar.

"Calm down.. Are you uncomfortable when you saw my face.. I could request for Dr. Kang if he could let me swap me from another nurse". Mina said..

"No!... I'm ok with that.. There's nothing wrong about it". Chaeyoung said and mina nod as she stands up.

"where you going?". Chaeyoung ask while her eyes is getting heavy.

"I'll just call Dr. Kang.. Don't worry, you will be fine". Mina said and chaeyoung quickly drifted to sleep.

Mina smirk.. She didn't actually go out but let the latter sleep deeply before going back to her previous plan.

------

------

Welcome nyo naman si mina...

©kw

Errors ahead...