9

Everything completely fine not until someone pulled chaeyoung out of the room. There's no teacher around and everyone went into chaos.

"I heard you're the bitch who embarrassed our leader!!". The guy harshly push her against the wall.

Chaeyoung was already shaking before it happened. The guy was nearly to kill her as he was pulling her collard uniform.

"I don't know why there's someone, like you still alive??.. Actually, i don't believe in second chance or any kind of mercy". The guy was so tall and looks like a varsity player. He was smiling while tapping his fist.

"Dude.. Don't scare her.. Look, she's about to cry". Another guy butted in.
They're 4 of then and chaeyoung look so helpless on her state.

She's been corner by some duds and there's no-one around to help her.

"What do you think is the best to do?.. Fuck her or.... ". There's this guy who looks more pervert than anyone else. His been checking the the latter since earlier.

Chaeyoung hold the pen tightly in her pocket. She can't do anything at all and this the best thing that she could defend herself.

Later on, chaeyoung could feel so much pain in her stomach. It was so fast that chaeyoung didn't saw it.

The guy who's in front of her, kick her right away. They're laughing as they're throwing such a high kick and some punch in her face.

Chaeyoung scream in agony. The feeling of being beaten into a pulp, making her lost her senses. Everything went in blank.

This guy never stop messing her around, never gave a chance or mercy. Chaeyoung can't feel nor hear such a thing. It was clearly  blank.

Her eyes darted in one direction as it went wide. Her body slowly fall down on the floor.

One thing that she knows. She was spitting some blood, her eyes slowly blurred.

"MARK, JACKSON, JB AND SEUNGJAE!.. DETENTION!!". It was sharon who saw them.

The guys quickly run away when sharon approached them. Sharon gasped as soon as she saw chaeyoung's body got beaten.

She looks likes she got rape in her state. The buttons on her top was on the floor and sharon could see her bra clearly.

Sharon didn't took some time and carried her away to her car. This way, she could sped more time and take care the latter .

'I'm more better than mina..  I can't let  you be with her". Sharon thought as she drive her car away.

If you don't know, this two Myoui's is hella rich. It was real that the both of them are twins but knowing this two treating each other like an enemy and there's no way that two of them will be in a good shape.

Myoui sharon, she was a hidden mafia leader. A hidden ceo of The leaders corps in both japan and korea.
Have a private hospital in Seoul and gangnam.

While on the other hand, Mina is the hidden owner of the Seoul international studies, where sharon was been working. A hidden Ceo Of Prime corps in Both korea and Japan and sharon is always been her enemy in business. A hidden mafia boss who's sharon was been under.

Although sharon looks like a tough one but she's nothing compared to her older sister, mina. Yes, mina is the first one to be born followed by sharon.

This two always compete with each other. The more higher, the more powerful.

------

(ANOTHER.. WARNING!!)

-WAG NYUNG SABIHIN NA HND KO NANAMN KAYO NA WARNINGAN!!..
*//MAG BASA-BASA RIN NAMN KAYO/*
MY VOCABULARY IS IN MY LIMITATIONS ALREADY.. kaya mag tiis kayo jan! 🙂...