3

"Tzuyu-ah... Did you saw her?". Dahyun hold her chest amd trying to breathe ask tzuyu.

"No...  But i know who she's with". Tzuyu said lowly when she saw sana on the other side keep winking to her.

"No doubt, she's into you". Dahyun said. She knows everything about her and sana alot.

"What's with a grumpy face.. Tzu tzu". Out of know where, Nayeon suddenly pulled tzuyu's cheeks, making the younger hissed and slap her hands immediately.

"I have nothing to say since you deserve it". Jeongyeon said while shaking her head as nayeon pout making sana gagged on the corner.

"Unnie's!.. Did you saw chaeyoung". The three look each other.

"chaeyoung?.. Who?.. There's too many chaeyoung here". That's it, they never told about chaeyoung.

"uhmm.. She's smol like this!.. And uhmm..  She looks like a cub!". Dahyun explain with matching action.

While dahyun and tzuyu trying to find the smol cub with the help of the girls, on the other hand chaeyoung bumped into someone.

-----

----

"the fuck!". The guy hissed in pain when the coffee spilled on her chest as chaeyoung fall on the floor.

"Yah!!.. Do you know how much my shirt is!!!?...  This shirt cost a million and your fucking life!!". Suddenly, the guy didn't let it slide and grab chaeyoung's uniform harshly.

"I-i... I d-didn't mean i-it". Chaeyoung was now sweating badly. She could saw how the guys eyes flaming in anger.

"You didn't mean it!!". The guy slam her hardly on the wall making a big sound, getting everyone's attention.

'no!, not the trouble maker!'

'fudge!  What are you'll looking!?.. Help her!!'.

'She's going to kill herself'.

Different comments could be heard and the guy likes too many attention.

Chaeyoung couldn't help but to hold her head tightly as her eyes getting blurry. Her vision didn't go well and her depression kicking out slowly, making her panic.

"h-help.. Tzu.. Da--". She couldn't utter anymore since everything is missing out her brain. It hurts her deeply.

Her tears keep flowing on her cheeks, the memories of her parents flashback on her head. Chaeyoung was crazily kicking her legs.

"Pftt.. Now i know". The guy said anf slowly pulled her collar, lifting her up.

"You're a worthless piece of shit!!". The guy was about to throw her again but this time stop when a fist land on her cheeks hardly.

"WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU!!.. YOU SAW HOW SHE'S IN PAIN BUT STILL HURTING HER MORE!!". Tzuyu shout in anger. Everyone went silent, this is the first time tzuyu shout like this.

"She deserves it more than i know. Look!.. This shirt cost of millions and what?, ruined it like nothing?". The guy defend himself while pointing his shirt.

"It's not worth a million... Where did you buy that?.. Oh!, i saw that brand the same day as i donate a clothes in one of my parents charity.. I pity for the shirt but.. It's not branded as you think, it's just an ordinary not like what I've been using day by day". Tzuyu savageness suddenly turn on.

Her eyes where challenging the guy as her tone getting intense.

"Really?..  As far as i know. My parents buy this in another country. This shirt that i was wearing is branded!!". The guy boast and suddenly push tzuyu hardly.