12

10 in the evening when mina and her group arrived on their destination. The place looks spooky and harmful to anyone.

It was an abandoned town where such as bombing happened. It was also a restricted area where only few leaders of gangs where coming in and out of the place.

"so this is the bloody arena?, no wonder everyone scared of this place". Chan said.

"be careful, sharon only have an access of this place. She's a tricky kind of person, you might put yourself in danger". Mina said while she secretly pulled her gone. She saw someone eyeing them at the rooftop just on their right.

"hoseok.. At the rooftop". Mina whisper on her earpiece. It didn't take a second when someone fall on the building.

Will everyone knows how more dangerous mina is compared to her twin sister. She's more like an observant kind of person more like reading someone's behaviors while sharon is more like an eager person. She doesn't likes to think before act,  she always command right away and she always thinks she was right.

"surrounds the area!.. Clear the path.. Jungkook and jin.. Come with me". Mina said as they run.

At first, Mina was hesitant to kick the door but as soon as jin kick it, a three men surprise them. Jungkook quickly pulled mina and jin rolled on the other side.

On the other, side. Sharon was watching them on the monitor while smiling evilly.

Her eyes where all darted in one person only and that is her sister, mina.

"kai and taeyoung... I want you to kill them but leave my sister alone". Sharon said and turn around looking at the men with their rifle gun.

The two men salute in unison and immediately leave the room. She then watch the monitor seeing mina and her two men where already in the third floor.

"Mina.. Mina... I really hate you.. You're so good looking while I'm the most hated one... The favoritism of the family... What a shame, You going to dead in my hands". Sharon gritted her teeth and and quickly grab her gun and knife as she put it on her vest.

They're at the 5th floor of the building and currently mina is on their way in the fourth floor.

They're having a hard time to eliminate the enemies on the hallway. It seems they're not giving up.

"jin.. We need to find another way.. Jungkook.. Cover! ". Mina said as she run while aiming her gun , luring them. Jin didn't take a second to find another way since namjoon backing up him.

"arghhhh!!". Mina and jin quickly look back seeing, jungkook fall down holding her leg.

Mina didn't take much longer and throw some flash grenade and immediately pulled him to hide.

"dont mind me.. Just go!.. I will hold them here". Jungkook said and reload his gun.

"Don't die.. Kook.. ". Jin said and was about to tap his shoulder but mina was already dragging him on the other stairs.

It took them a minute to find the right way and finally, the two arrived in the 5th floor.

--------

----------

The hallways is clear and  No one is around.

Sharon was hust waiting on the room where chaeyoung was. She's been tied up side down, bruised everywhere. A dry blood on her stomach and still, a fresh cut on her chest could be seen.

She's been punished nonstop by doing, electric shockin and drowning her head on the water for 10 seconds .

She looks already thinner or more like a skeleton.