7

Another warning!!...
It's mina's turn!!😏

..........

It's Monday in the morning when mina prepared everything chaeyoungie meal.

"chaengie.. Wake up sleepy head.. Your going to school..baby". Mina huskily said in chaeyoung's ears making the younger suddenly pulled mina's neck.

Their face is really near and one wrong move the two will ended up kissing each other.

"Baby.. What do you say about the red juice in someone's apple pie?". Mina seductively said when chaeyoung's eyes fluttered open.

Chaeyoung was been lure in mina's voice and now was attempting to attack mina's lips.

She feels hot, mina is hot on the top of her knowing she's wearing her nurse uniform. Chaeyoung could see mina's cleavage hanging open into her eyes.

"Red flavour is tasty but your lips is more tasteful". Mina said and claim chaeyoung's lips with no hesitation.

On the other hand, chaeyoung was taken aback by the latter's action. She couldn't deny how much mina is attractive in her eyes.

How bad she wanted to strip the older on the top her but mina is already pinning her on the bed, sucking her lips wildly.

"ughmm.. M-.. Unnie". Chaeyoung gasped when mina start kneeling her bulge. She could feel how hard she is and wanted to be free.

"You want more baby?". Mina pulled the latter into a tight hug as mina start humping on chaeyoung's stomach.

"ughhm.. Do you feel it?.. Hmm?.. Chaengie~". Mina throw her head back as she close her eyes and couldn't control her body anymore since lust take over her whole system.

They couldn't find where they should grip since the two become a horny mess in the bed.

When chaeyoung gained her strength, she quickly lift up mina's butt and push her back. She can't hold it anymore since her cock wants to be free on it's nest.

Mina saw it coming so she didn't hesitate to rip her uniform top as the buttons scattered on the bed.

Chaeyoung was shock seeing mina's boobs bounce in front of her. She just realized mina wasn't where anything and now her eyes confusedly look on the latter's skirt if she's wearing something or not.

Mina smirk and teasingly open her legs as she slowly pulled up her skirt. Yes, you're right. Mina wasn't wearing anything.

Chaeyoung unconsciously stick out her fingers and rub mina's pussy making the latter moan and widen her legs more.

"ch-chaeng... More.. I want more". Mina lick her lip's but still chaeyoung doesn't know how to do it. She was curiously tracing the curves of the latter and when she finds mina's hole, chaeyoung push her two fingers without no warning as mina moan louder and was the one pounding in chaeyoung's fingers

"U-unnie". Chaeyoung murmur as she slowly pulled her fingers making mina whines.

"Yah!!". Mina immediately sit up but she saw chaeyoung holding her cock.
You could see veins popping on her length as the tip was getting red.

Chaeyoung's  face where pail while her screaming in help.

Mina smirk and slap chaeyoung's hand making her grip the harden cock. It was so tall for her height, she could be probably in 8 inches long.

Mina likes teasing her so much. She blow some air before lick the side of cock down to her balls.

"Ugh.. M-mina!!... Feels so g-good!". Chaeyoung hold mina's head, more likes pulling her down.

When mina finally finish doing her magic, she quickly push the younger and lift up her butt as she smashed her pussy on chaeyoung's  hungry dick.

"FUCKK!!". mina moan and now she was smiling like a psycho. It seems chaeyoung was enjoying it also and let the latter do her work.

Mina was so hungry also. Her saliva where dripping on her mouth but still licking it while holding her boob's, massaging it.

They both look down and that's make them more horny. Chaeyoung was been snapping from time to time. The feeling of being inside of mina's wet pussy making her more addictive to it...

She will probably never forget how mina treat her dick in the most wild way..

Even chaeyoung can't help but to smile. Who wouldn't be, mina is gorgeous and hot on the top of her, bouncing like there's no tomorrow.

As long as chaeyoung wants mina to be dominant, chaeyoung couldn't hold it. She wants to be the one on the top her and not mina.

Surprisingly, chaeyoung pulled away in mina's grip and push her hardly. She didn't hold herself anymore and widen mina's leg.

Chaeyoung lick her lips as she rub her dick in mina's clit.

"ughh... Shit!". Mina once again rolled her eyes. It's was purely red and now it's time for chaeyoung to test her ability in bed.

She didn't take anymore second and push her dick roughly as mina arch her back, gripping the bed sheet.

Chaeyoung was holding mina's legs widely to make more access with no hindrance. Her stamina is in the high level and mina couldn't stop shaking since chaeyoung was doing it faster and harder.

The tip of her cock was hitting her core making her go crazy and crazy, throwing the pillows everywhere.

Chaeyoung suck mina's boob's like she was a new born baby. She didn't let mina's neck in peace and quickly gave her a hickey, marking her own property.

It's took them alot of time since chaeyoung can't stop thrusting mina's pussy. She can't cum and mina wasn't helping at all. Her voice is music to chaeyoung's ears.

"F-fuck!!.. I-I'm cumming again!!!". Mina moan and with a mix of pain. She sit up immediately but she got pushed again on the bed.

Chaeyoung didn't gave her mercy anymore and she could feel that she's near also.

Few minutes more later, chaeyoung cum inside of her and mina finally breathe out since she was been holding it until the latter can cum.

It's hot, the cum gushing inside of her is really hot and mina keep clenching her cock inside making the latter kiss her again.

"This is what i mean.. The present.. Do you like it". Mina whisper.

"I like it.. Can we do it again later?". Chaeyoung ask innocently as she rose up her head since she was laying in mina's chest.

Mina giggle and tap chaeyoung's head.

"No, my dear.. Look mina unnie is in pain. You where so hungry while fucking my hole like there's someone will stole my pussy from you". Mina said softly. They're both calm in each others embrace.

"But i like it!!.. Unnie please.. How about round 2". Chaeyoung said cutely making mina push her playfully.

"Nah!.. Oh shit!!..you're gonna be late!!". Mina quickly jump on the bed forgetting she was sore down there.

Chaeyoung panic as soon as she heard mina hissed in pain.

"Yah!!.. Don't mind me!.. Go and fix yourself!!". Mina throw a pillow to her and chaeyoung immediately grab the towel as she went inside of the bathroom.

Mina sigh as she saw the latter close the door. Mina smirk while playing her pussy who's in calm state already.

But still, chaeyoung's cock isn't a joke. She could probably destroyed someone's hole if she's a dickhead and mostly a pervert person.

---------

...

..

-------

SURPRISE!!!! 😌..

Now you can drink your own holy water and don't forget to pray for your sin..

©kw

Errors ahead!!