6

A pleasant day for Mina but not as soom as her sister ruined it. She was been waiting for an hours already not knowing sharon didn't move a little on her bed.

"Good Morning.. Ms. Sharon??". That makes mina turn her head on her left.
She immediately bow not knowing what's going on.

"N-no.. I'm Mina, her twin sister". Mina said.

"Oh sorry, i thought you where her. I'm Taehyung, Kim Taehyung one of the teachers here". He offered for a hand shake and mina didn't hesitate to do it.

"Nice to meeting you.. Uhm, did you saw my sister?. I was been calling her for 8th times already". Mina said.

"Since you ask that.. How about you go to her office. I can guide you there". Taehyung said and ushered her to go first.

Mina slightly smile and walk inside of the school gate since she was been there in the waiting area.

Her eyes was now in amazement. She can't believe that her dream school back then became a reality. Everything you could see is in high-tech. There's an elevator, vending machine, escalator, a robotic machine that can make school Id.

"Is this your first time cause from what i saw in you, you look like you wanted to celebrate or something". Taehyun giggled that make mina straightened her position and keep her face in serious.

"No!, i mean no.. I'm just shock and surprise that there's a school like this. 
I never been here before and my sister didn't say anything about this school". Mina said with full of excitement to the point that she forgot her anger to her sister.

Taehyun point the direction and mina walk alone. There's a few students roaming around since it's still early in the morning.

"Seunseang-nim!!". Suddenly, someone shout on her back making her turn her head.

It was a boy who's holding a flower and a chocolate. Mina frown as soon as the boy give it to her.

"eh... What's with this?". Mina ask while scanning the things on her hands.

"Flower and a chocolate to my beautiful teacher". Mina was flustered by the sudden complement by the student.

"Uhm.. Thank you?..  Btw, what's your name?". Mina look at him straightly making the boy feel uncomfortable by the stare that mina was giving to him.

"Bambam, Ms. Sharon". Mina widen her eyes in realization and immediately give back the things to him..

"M-Ms. Sharon.. Don't you like it?.. It was also my peace offering". Bambam said and look down.

"Bambam-ssi...  I'm not sharon". The guy slowly look up and slightly laugh on her but in no time, sharon pop out of nowhere in mina's back.

"Yah!!.. Why did you go up here!?". Sharon was holding her chest while breathing heavily as her eyes didn't leave mina's face.

"Should i be the one who's asking you??.. Where the hell are you??!". Mina ask back, slightly annoyed.

On the other hand, the students where looking at them while gossiping and some of them where taking their pictures...

"And what's that??..  I see, there some students likes in your first appearance" sharon cross her arms and mina rolled her eyes and hardly pushed the things on her.

"and why are you giving this to me??". Sharon ask and mina point the guy who's  confused looking at them.

"he said, it's an offering. I was just mistaken as you". Mina flip her hair and open the door.

sharon and bambam was left frozen seeing like that.

"Mr. Kumpimok... If you're just giving this things to me for an apologize then". Sharon drop everything on her hands making bambam immediately kneel down. "You shouldn't expect too much either. I wasn't the one who's been hurt but chaeyoung. You shou doing it to her not me". Sharo. Quickly close the door.