11

Everything is a mess. War between two sisters isn't a joke knowing this two sisters whete a mafia leaders.

"Kill everything!... Even that bitch!!". Sharon kick the table making everyone startled. Sharon was an arrogant one when she's going into an intense battle.

"Get the fuck all the guns!! And bombs!... You shouldn't leave anything!!.. I want all dead!!". She again shout while pointing everyone on the room.

"Mina ... You think, mina will stay silent knowing you kidnapped her?.. Be wise, sharon. If you're just doing this because you love her and killing your sister is the most stupid thing i ever heard". Suddenly, Taehyun stand up and smirk .

"HOW DARE YOU TO UNDERESTIMATE ME!!.. HER!?.. SHE'S NOTHING TO ME!". Sharon quickly grab her collar and slap her right away.

Some of them gasped and some of them help her. Sharon's eyes is killing everyone.

"You really have a guts to slap your senior, sharon". Another thing, taehyun stand again and look at her seriously.

"even though you're our leader, you still doesn't have a rights to hit and disrespect your senior". Taehyun pulled Sharon's hair and pin her on the floor.

Sharon's guard where all pointing the guns towards her.

"Kill me then.. It's still your lost.. Dumbshit!.. You're going down, sharon... Mina will surpass you! ". Taehyun tightly hold her arms.

The grip was so hard and it leaves some marks on her skin. Sharon didn't take a second and pulled taehyun's leg.

"LISTEN!.. TAEHYUN-SSI.. YOU'LL ARE THE SAME IN MY EYES!.. NO ONE WILL ABOVE ME!..BUT ONLY ME WILL STAY IN THE THROWN!". Sharon harshly pulled the gun on her guard and aim it to taehyun's head.

Blood scattered on the floor. Jessica run towards her as she cried heavily.

"Dispose that bitch!.. And clean this place.. I'm so over with you all!!". Sharon turn around and quickly slam the door.

She walk like a mad person. Her heels where the only sound that could ever heard. The veins on her head keep popping. The sweat on her forehead keep dripping while her teeth clenching furiously.

Everyone scared of her, even the scientist walking around immediately went inside of the room, scared of meeting Sharon's glaring eyes.

She didn't take a minute when she arrives on her office, seeing the highest rank scientist, Waren Kim. His a very crazy old man who likes doing experiment and trying something not so good. His one of the inventor but once fail.

"if ever.. Will you pay me bigger amount this time". That's the first word sharon could be heard.

Her eyes quickly shifted towards him with an annoying stare.

"If you do your job correctly then maybe, i can give you more". Sharon said as she sit on her swivel.

"i can make her greater than you think. I can make her perfect!.. A genius like me.. And mostly, she will be more powerful". Waren smirk while playing her beard.

"that's not what i mean, dr. Kim. You will do what i only say or i won't give your expected salary". Sharon once again glare at him.

"I doubt that.. My plan where more better than yours .. Whatever it is, she will be more like me". Waren said and stand up as he went out.

Sharon sigh and close her eyes, thinking what's more better plan to eliminate mina first.

"she can't stay more longer when I'm still alive. It should one person only who can own her". Sharon said while eyeing the picture frame of her and mina on the wall.

------

-------

How about.. I will kill sharon and mina?.. Does it sounds good, right?

Shorty update cuz I'm very busy.

I'm having a practice in church and I'm one of the officer. Btw, I'm baptist..
We're having a foundation day in this incoming Sunday.

---

©kw

Errors ahead..